SAU Community

Formula 1 Championship Edition

Skyrin3

Whats this game like?

I have just bidded for one on ebay its nearly impossible to find one in stores even 2nd hand.

Also Codemasters are making the next formula 1 game, ive heard that its going to be SIM like, but in your opionion what is the best F1 game made.

I do not have a PS3 right now but i will soon. Most likely will get a MGS4 pack.

Tell me your thoughts please

i have a copy... its fkn awesome

dont have any rergrets about buying it

2nd favorite PS3 game... if you love your F1 you'll love this game

2nd that, its a great game

the current one on PS3, is the best ive ever played, and somehow I dont think codemasters efforts are going to be as good, im just doubtful for some reason. I havent played it in ages, but now that I got a big 47" samsung LSD screen, its gonna get some more playing time. definantly worth buying if your into F1, using the PS3 sixaxis controller as a steering wheel is pretty sweet too.

??

Well... mr impatient... as long as you have a decent HD tv and HDMI cable it LOOKS absolutely amazing. The sun glare is an amazing effect (especially at Monaco). The sound, if you have surround sound is very very good, not the extent of the graphics, but very good none the less.

The most impressive things are the little things you hardly notice that make up its realism. The pit stops are great fun, as your fully interactive with them, so if you fcuk up, it costs you. The most impressive thing about it is the very responsive controls and drivability.

If you muck around with the cars settings it really does have a massive effect on how the car handles. After a awhile you discover you have a particular driving style and how you want the car to react in corners. If you love the technical side of F1, it’s a geeks paradise. Conversely if you just like honing around, its really good fun too with damage on. Beware, the Mclarens are prone to losing the front wing VERY easily. The Renault... is like god on in car form. Awesome car.

oh and LOL you really do have to watch out for taku... dangerous kent

not that im getting over mine, i do play it on occasion now... im in the midst of GTA right now, so i havent really played it for a while

But it is good to go for a spin to really learn the tracks so that when your watching the race, you know EXACLTY whats going on

Guys i have one copy of this game for sale, I brought 2 from ebay they are both used but in perfect condition.

Looking for $90 for one copy (Its what I paid + $4 for postage).