SAU Community

Autosalon 08

Adz2332

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like you are!!!

Good luck after the shit-storm last year!

Anyways I am out for this one... get back from Vanuatu the day before it. Might pop in for a look tho over the course of the weekend.

*I guess its a case of log your interest in this thread..........

*I guess its a case of log your interest in this thread..........

i guess i should stay out of this thread then.

ive got no interest in it whatsoever.

Why does it have such a bad rep???

I mean yes its not everyones cup of tea, the flashiness. (made a word up!) But there are some pretty impressive cars there... Why slag it?

Also why not then put in a few cars dedicated to power and show what real cars have got...

Must say, not surprised at Darren being 2nd post (and the content) :D

I don't have a skyline or show-worthy car. Hopefully those that represented us last year can do good again (even amongst the shit-flinging)

Must say, not surprised at Darren being 2nd post (and the content) :D

I don't have a skyline or show-worthy car. Hopefully those that represented us last year can do good again (even amongst the shit-flinging)

Do you know how hard it was to hold off for that 15 min :blush: Had to be said............

Oh i forgot in my first post, Dont forget to polish up the bling peoples, this includes chrome 20x7 rims, rice lights, love heart shaped exhaust tips, chrome valve caps, etc!!

Edited by Deluxe

you have to admit, amongst the boring show cars with revolting body kits :D there are some pretty impressive cars on display.

power/engine wise.

exactly so why dont we be different and try for a mix... few nice horse power and some show.... or try and get a R31 GTS 2 door, 32 GTR, 33 GTR and 34 GTR with nice horse power in a line also?

^^^^i remember seeing it, wasnt part of the forum at that stage...id be keen if a display was organised, as long as some one gives me a hand with a cut and polish lol

Last year was fun for all of us that were there, but i dont know if the people involved want to do it again this year. :P

Edited by Evil34