SAU Community

Autosalon 08

Adz2332

Im getting some 18x10 +18 Silver/grey Work XD9s ... should be here in two weeks fingeres crossed...

Can i come along to the meeting and then decide to enter or not cos im still a bit up in the air?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ sounds good to me....al long as ther is parking avail? meh, ill take my company car and park in a loading zone lol

but yeah, auzzie pizza house sounds good.

now, whos coming?

i need to know whether i need to print more entry forms.

Sorry people, but im not keen to enter anymore, have spent a little to much money on my car lately, so need to save my money.

:blush: It will cost you like 150 max chad, cmoooooooooooonnnn.

:blush: It will cost you like 150 max chad, cmoooooooooooonnnn.

would rather spend $150 on another track day, its what my car was built for, plus new diff and so on arent paid for yet.

is the R31 mentioned a GTS-R or lookalike? cant wait to see the line-up.

what is it like getting into the car park there? i might pull the DR out the garage this weekend but i dont want to scrape out my front bar again :)

hmmm and which display are you with again :)

lol. i committed early to another display, way before there was even any talk of an sau display. i was thinking that some of the best skylines in adelaide would be there, my car is NOWHERE near that.

is the R31 mentioned a GTS-R or lookalike?

Mine is entered.... although with the R31 club.

Lets see how the candy painted show ponies like matt colours, roll cages, obscene offset wheels and 1 inch ground clearence. :)

Id enter with SAU, but I think my 31 will look out of place with the 32/3/4's..... and with the 31 club will be right at home.

pitty no SAU this yr by the looks. were did every one go from last yr???? alot of tears last yr an then you giv them the chance this yr an they dont want it

an as for a toyota on a nissan stand wtf guys autosalon is a comp an ur entering under SAU which mean SKYLINESaustralia so ull need all skylines in ur line up to make a stand that will look right dont just make up numbers for a cheap entry thats dumb.

yeh theres members on her that dont own skylines anymore or never have, an yeh there welcome (least i hope i still am) but wen u dont have a skyline u shouldnt enter under the sau banner