SAU Community

Autosalon 08

Adz2332

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awe drive ins are on tonight, and i really wanted to see a fighting panda.

damo can u film Kung Fu Panda for me?? lol

alright i will be there

Well i have a promo girl for you guys if it goes ahead! I have an SAU polo shirt then she can wear with her shorts shorts and high heels and ohhhhh :P dont say im not good to you!

Edited by Damo_R34

we had tops etc made up for the promo girls last year, IF this goes ahead, i could try suss that out again?

I have an sau Tank top that was given to me for last year, never wore it tho, could use that if shes bout the same size as me..

um wouldn't it be better if she was a tad bigger so it gave the look she was trying to escape her shirt :D

we had tops etc made up for the promo girls last year, IF this goes ahead, i could try suss that out again?

I have an sau Tank top that was given to me for last year, never wore it tho, could use that if shes bout the same size as me..

meeting went well, cheers to those who showed up!

Will be sending out PMs about money/payment in a few days, when i work it all out, and sort out what power we need so everyone can include that in their payments.

Will have to have another meeting soon (say 2 weeks?) to organize display setup/arrangments, like themes and layout etc.

Well i have a promo girl for you guys if it goes ahead! I have an SAU polo shirt then she can wear with her shorts shorts and high heels and ohhhhh :laugh: dont say im not good to you!

her name wouldnt be Sam by any chance would it :D

Lauren