SAU Community

Autosalon 08

Adz2332

cara missr34 who seems to not be online these days is keen on going, and yeah i wanna hear how much were talking $$ i may bring out the night kids mobile im sure the intial d kids will like it there.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Adam and Craig should head it up

you dont start a tread about a topic saying yeah this yeah that who wants to organise it for me

grab each others phone numbers get together and discuss what you like its easy

haha thanks... id help but im not reali and organiser! lol

cara missr34 who seems to not be online these days is keen on going, and yeah i wanna hear how much were talking $$ i may bring out the night kids mobile im sure the intial d kids will like it there.

Cara is part of another display

haha thanks... id help but im not reali and organiser! lol

same, i have never delt with anything like this before, and being fairly new to this forum, i dont want to Fork it up,

Haha be optamistic!!!!

What would look cool is a Pimped R31 then a standered high powered GTS 2 door, the a Pimped GTST R32 then a high powered 32 GTR, etc etc and have an 8 car display.. mix of power and looks

Flick, just how much extra cost roughly was needed all up?

i think all the entrents chiped in like 40 or 50 bux, i cant remember but we had a friend set up the lighting and people that others knew as promo girls etc. but im sure the orginisers might have put in more and they really kept other informed about whats going on. we had a meeting and PK brough down a laptop with a layout of what they had planned.

there was so much going on but the orginiser took most of the workload :) thats why i said the people who run this one have some big shoes to fill.

Haha be optamistic!!!!

What would look cool is a Pimped R31 then a standered high powered GTS 2 door, the a Pimped GTST R32 then a high powered 32 GTR, etc etc and have an 8 car display.. mix of power and looks

its what we had last year, looks and power. but to win anything it needs to all be set up right.

goodluck!

^what kye said, all entrants put about $50 in each, but i chipped in a bit more and i know PK spent aloooot more again than me.

As i said, happy to help organize. Ill start making a list of who is keen to enter. PM me if you are keen so i can add you to the list. but please, think hard about it.. dont want to waste my time and effort if people start changing their mind or saying im a maybe etc. Its only a few months away and it will take that much time to get it sorted, believe me.

So pm me if you are interested and we will go from there.

yeas sorry guys wont be part of this years SAU display.......ive been organising my own display for a little while.

but good luck with it all.....try and get it organised asap tho early bird entry fee closes on july 11.

see you there tho :happy:

Yep u sure did shaun, and our display was pretty good yeh? :cheers:

So nobody has PM'd me about entry this year, im not going to bother helping if people arent 100% interested.

OK, I'll step up.

I am happy to organize the event if needed, but would greatly appreciate help.

Could you PM me if you have a car and will enter (assuming we get 4 or more cars).

We had a great display last year (I missed out due to a car crash) so how many of last years group have cars suitable to show (either power or bling)

guy, you need 6 cars minimun in a display to be judged as a group so that would be the minimum number to aim for. Hopefully you get enough, be good to see another decent display after the effort people put in last year.

Im pretty sure im gunna enter the LIMO just for shits and giggles this year. Unless a Drift event clashes with this years Autosalon.

I just want to put it on the Dyno and see peoples reactions. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

A big black limo thingy pushing 300rwkw's hahahaha