SAU Community

Autosalon 08

Adz2332

i dun want to enter my car because its all show no go at the moment, dont want to get teased lol...

so what does that say about my car then?

mine is all show and no go. im happy to admit it it.........but hmmm.......ive got 10 trophies under my belt funny that...........

the whole all show and no go is a but over rated i think.

my 2 cents.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what does that say about my car then?

mine is all show and no go. im happy to admit it it.........but hmmm.......ive got 10 trophies under my belt funny that...........

the whole all show and no go is a but over rated i think.

my 2 cents.

i dont have show or go, but cara convinced me bahahaha

once the kit is on damo there will be show and when John has finished with her at least she will have a little bit of go too :D

well EBC at tax time, will be a lil bit more go at 12psi. and contemplating painting my rims the same colour as they new rays Gram Lights 57D's, either fluoro orange or yellow :thumbsup:

well EBC at tax time, will be a lil bit more go at 12psi. and contemplating painting my rims the same colour as they new rays Gram Lights 57D's, either fluoro orange or yellow :thumbsup:

you do that and i will totally dis own you from the display! :D keep them white they look good as they are

you do that and i will totally dis own you from the display! :D keep them white they look good as they are

do it Damo, they'll hate it cos you'll have the stand out car. :thumbsup:

do it Damo, they'll hate it cos you'll have the stand out car. :D

with Phuman and cara in the display, Id have to paint the whole car luminous yellow to stand out. hmm..... :thumbsup:

with Phuman and cara in the display, Id have to paint the whole car luminous yellow to stand out. hmm..... :D

ok, i think i can arrange that! :laughing-smiley-014:

wow, so last year, people were asked if they want to enter, this year its thrown open to anyone and no takers? Yet everyone cracked the shits last year when it was more of a 'chosen' kind of thing, where are you all now?

wow, so last year, people were asked if they want to enter, this year its thrown open to anyone and no takers? Yet everyone cracked the shits last year when it was more of a 'chosen' kind of thing, where are you all now?

its like taking the toy away from the baby :happy: only wants it when it can't have it.

petrol aint getting any cheaper so maybe there cutting back on overpriced shows to save some $$

u should change it to a selected event

and then wen u select certain ppl other ppl will whinge and then u just say ok u can go in hahaha

my solution

u should change it to a selected event

and then wen u select certain ppl other ppl will whinge and then u just say ok u can go in hahaha

my solution

only two months to go nathan, so i guess its now or never.

^^ thats a bit lame.... where are all the haters from last year now... c'mon people!!

We won trophies last year and then cant even get a display together???

u guess no one wants to take the pressure of organising the event, including me, i have never dealt with such an event, i have only been part of them.

if it was to get off the ground, ill be part of the organising comittee, and enter my car, but cant do it alone.

there is interest, but people are not sure what to do., me for one!

this is the last chance for all you people that want tp represent SAU in autosalon 08, MAKE YOURSELF HEARD!

like i said i will know in about 3 weeks if i can go in or not.

who else is going in.

otherwise there is always SCS '08' coming up