SAU Community

Autosalon 08

Adz2332

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ thats a bit lame.... where are all the haters from last year now... c'mon people!!

I am one of the haters, still am!! I never wanted my car in there last year or if i still had it, wouldn't want it in there this year, As stated last year was more disappointed that cars got "chosen" without other even being informed, and now you want all the people that didnt even get a chance last year to come forward........... Good luck with that!!

Your best bet would be to organise a cruise for all the weekly cruiseheads and finnish up there with a surprise entrance into the show......... :D:):(

yeah come on guys, if you really are keen but waiting for others to say they want to, dont!

If everyone does that we have no chance of getting a display together, we have alot of hot skylines here that would be awesome in the show atmosphere, get into it! lol.

ok, all who are definately inplease pm 4door sleeper (sorry didnt catch ya name).

we obviously have alot of interest, just not sure what to do with it, im sure flick is still willing to give us a hand with organising.

PM NOW!

anyone spoken to pat(pk blade) lately? he might be keen again, havnt seen him on here for ages.

Ummm trying to think of others, martin, you not keen to enter HOSTILE again?

guy, you not interested in putting yours in?

So far I have has 4 PM's expressing interest. We need a few more if this is going to go ahead. A few 34's or 35's would be useful.

yeah..fine... ill enter my r35 gtr :(

I said id help originally but then the idea died off so i didnt think twice about it. Im still happy to help but im not going to make a huge effort if everybody else doesnt. I dont want to be involved if the display is going to look well.. crappy, cos last years was awesome, and 2 awards to prove it.. but yeh, if this is a go ahead ill do what i can.. i can try contact the lighting guy we used last year, if everyone is willing to chip in and pay him?