SAU Community

Autosalon 08

Adz2332

Ok, conversing with craig, we have decided to call a meeting next friday night - time/place to be confirmed. ALL people inerested, please attend. this is to give out the entry forms, discuss plans etc and whats needed.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there hot and willing to pose then yes.

and let me know wen this meeting is,

i mite enter as long as everything runs smooth

and also rims, well speak to me if you want to work something out

RAYS18chromerims.jpg

i just bought those from japan for the shop and also got some major dished 18's coming aswell, and will help people if they contact me and we work something out.

I'm after some 19 or 20 inch VSKF's (or something similar) x 9ish and 10.5ish in a 20 to 25 offset

and yes v35's are 5 x 114

not meaning to sound rude at all here, but an aristo in a Skylines Australia stand seems slightly out of place to me. Spose its upto everyone but personally i wouldnt put a Toyota in a Nissan stand.

no offence to the aristo owner.. but i agree.. think it should be skylines only...

I agree with that... Dont get me wrong i love all sorts of imports etc but id hate to see a supra, celica etc in the SKYLINES display.

If you could say it would cost roughly X amount over the $80 it would be helpful for me..... to mayb say yes

Last year was approx $40-50 on top of entry... that was for all materials and a fairly elaborate lighting setup.

Depends what sort of display/theme you goin for.

well i was budgeting for 150, inc my entry fee, which leaves me 70, to contribute to the display...

we will decide what sort of display we want at friday nights meeting.

Yes, you will most likely be looking at $50-$70 on top. First priority is to get the Entry fees all paid, the rest can all be worked out after.

So next friday at say 7:30 we all meet up, i just need a suggestion of where.. somewhere indoors and warm, possibly grab a bite to eat? Id say like Cafe Primo or something, least we can just sit around a large table and discuss ideas.

Ive had someone pm me with an awesome idea for our theme - well the backdrop for it, which we can work around. You guys will love it and suits the jap cars VERY well. :)