SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Rd 4

DIOR 33

We had a female cop who was EXTREMELY awesome at the mount lofty summit carpark. she went over all of our cars, and then got us into a group and told us what to look out for. No defects. Although she had a looooong look at Luke's rims :thumbsup:

Sucked in to the green ute who got pulled over. And Bee*R in the tunnel FTW

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another good night out, enjoyed it thouroughly..

female cop scared me, was frantically hiding ebc, tt, pfc etc before she get to my car, the only thing she pulled me up on was number plate being to low

alond with 10 other people...

thanks kell, look forword to the next. :thumbsup:

Was a good turnout at the meet point. Great to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones. I had to go back to work so I couldnt make the cruise, but I love the meet point, and even if I can't make a cruise I'll always try to at least get to the meet point

-D

***EDIT - I'd also like to give kudos to Kellie for organising this, printing the routes as well as putting the peons in their place. I like the meet spot. its good for people who work 9-5, and I think the police presence was handled very well. I think it's ideal for the po-po to stay informed. Means we get less tossers and conquently less defect checks. At least I hope so. As long as we dont have dipshits spoiling it for us (and Kellie in particular) then we'll have ourselves a really nice traditional run every fri nite that people can be bothered. ROCK ON!

here here :thumbsup: ill have to come find ya and say gday next cruise dohmar

thanks kell once again!! for providing us with a safe and purely enjoyable cruise! your speeches at the start are tops! once everyone is familiar hopefully the rules will apply withought saying

luke enr34. was good fun following ya most of the way towards glenelg.

luke and flick seen you both twice on kells cruises and been meaning to say gday... sorry

reuben meant to introduce myself properly diddnt get around to it. nice bike.

dan(inline 6), dan(red33), chad and damo(glad u could both make it), guy and to everyone else thanks!! its great to be back on the road and cruise with you all! next time hopefully wont have to leave half way thru.. but Cog was worth it :blush:

peace

Nice cruise Kell. Glad the cop at Lofty didn't ruin it for anyone.

Good to see y'all cruisin around.

Damn those bikers for getting in on the act :(

SOunds like it was a godd one. :(:wub: SPEWEN I THOUGHT IT WAS SATURDAY! :P Then when I checked it was too late, you guys would have already left the meet spot. DOH! next time. well have to set a reminder on my iPod.

surprised with the turnout (in a good way), seeing atm there isnt many cruises and when there is, hardly anyone bothers coming out.

u guys seem like a good bunch and well organised. some constructive critisim tho.. maybe next time ditch the whole outter harbour bit. boring roads, nothing there to see and a good place for cops to set up a RBT. should just go directly into the hills, maybe a cruise to lobathal and back, or victor harbor or something.

but yeah, might see u guys out again.

it was a good cruz. tunnels were awesome bee-r ftw lol

and kellie rota boy is still complaining that u ripped his jocks haha.

but yeh good cruz

i wanna see the vids that flick has. that flame was awesome lol

dude your car gives me a headache

thanks for organising the cruise kel's all good fun. good ta see you all again.

was gonna roll up with initial d music cranking for laughs but didnt want ppl to think im strange........cause then u'd all know the truth.

and jenkies u the craziest mofo eva u just asking for trouble :wub: as i more senior member of the club i feel a need to give you advice, dont eva do that sh*t again :( car comes before life. gigs and girls come and go but GTR's are forever

Edited by Inline 6

Lol that guy with the red wrx was a laugh, he was worried about the cops pinning him for selling parts. All he had was like 4 plastic inner guards in the boot :domokun:

Yeah, thanks Kellie, great cruise again, to bad i had to drive the hilux, but thanks to Damo 4 driving me from the bay to lofty then Villie's, Champ! good to see Jenkies driving, think he was having alot of trouble not smiling :O and good to see the cops finally being decent. Keen as for the next one :domokun:

awesome cruise, cheers kellie!

Yeh the female cop at lofty was awesome, really nice and mucking around with everyone. Dont think she was really planning on defecting anyone, just letting us know what she COULD get us for, which was pretty good really. Gotta love the 'dont need a brain to own a commodore' statement haha.

Oh, ill try get the vids up soon, im working all weekend and not home for long, but ill try get it up by later tonite.

Craig, nice to meet you. Ruby, didnt really introduce myself, but nice to sorta meet you finally, lol. Love the bikes on the way back down and down greenhill road, had us laughing :O

Seeyas on the next one!! I might drive the next one :domokun:

Thanx kellie for the great cruz pitty my stupid car f**ked up arrrrrrgggggg. cheers for the screw driver at glenelg, and sorry i didnt catch ur name or even get to say a proper thanx. Next time I'm coming no matter what!!!!!! even if i have to push it

think that was craig with the 34gtr that gave you the big screwdriver, not on here though.

Well done on another good cruise kelly. Cops were cool at lofty, had a laugh and a joke and went on their way, need more like them. And at least with meetings like that they see were not a bunch of idiots and are out to have a good time and not be stupid. Was good to chat to a few more, dont think i actually introduced myself to anyone i hadnt met before, just randomly chatted.

Should see you all at the next one, when i have some extra cash i'll chuck some rego on the 31 and bring it out for a cruise, will probly be its last if the cops show up again though lol.