SAU Community

R33 GTST v 180SX SR20

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are u guys absolutely positive that 180sc will beat r33..

i had a sr20det 5spd sileighty i lost to a r33...i got an r33 now though was gonna get 200sx but thought r33 is faster, even though s14 or s13 is lighter doest our extra 2 cylinders and 500cc make up for this?? it would have to be the driver, i find it har to believe a r33 loses to s13s...come on guys dont shatter my dreams :D

Originally posted by sumfatchin

r33 looks like a familly car?????

Crap!!!!!

some of those series 1's do but with the right kit on them, they are an awesome looking car!!!

You can put a kit on a Commodore and it will look tuff.

They are still a nice looking car. But I just prefer cars that are sleak

a lot of r33s look like family cars only the series 1s that are absolutely stok...series 2 loooks crazy.....and all of them look insane wit a kit even just lowered mags and tint...and the rb25det engine with exhaust sounds absolutly tough...but not as good as wrx wit zorst...sr20 doesnt sound as tuff as r33

57OCK actually i know of ur car and it's abit brave of u to challenge a unseen car. ohwell it's all fun and game if u wanted to i'm happy to accomodate ur request, and i never said my car was STOCK.

i do think my "family car" looks better than a lot of 180 :D

i used to own a silvia, never look back. Skyline do give me more comfortable ride and room, at lease i won't feel embrass when i give a ride to somebody.

180 might be faster, but car is not all about speed else everyone are driving a done up RX2 or torana...

they are great car, but skyline suit me better:burnout:

Originally posted by Bro

I have a 180sx, stock body/rims, I could've spent the money on the looks (which I really would have liked to have done) but instead I spent it in performance so I can hose the whales lol.

Thats a major stir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hungry6

57OCK actually i know of ur car and it's abit brave of u to challenge a unseen car. ohwell it's all fun and game if u wanted to i'm happy to accomodate ur request, and i never said my car was STOCK.

RB26 with t76? no not exactly stock :D

well quickest ive ever seen from close to stock 180 is 13.1. Cat back exhaust. blitz dual sbc boost controller, 14psi + slicks. If you dont believe me check the back of hpi magazine under 2400c and look at the name of anothy bilic. cars running stock comp turbo dump pipe and all.