SAU Community

Another Car Broken Into In Atwell

bnr#@

Woke up this morning to find that my drivers side window in the 32 gtr has been smashed and the following items have been stollen

Corsa fixed position racing seat, black in colour. (never seen another one of these in perth

Brand new epson r390 priter still in box

Razzor gear knob.

A blitz old school boost guage

A Gready A/F ratio guage

And the gtr badge has been ripped of the back.

Car is used as my daily in the running of my onsite computer business so this is a hell of a setback...

If anyone hears/seas anything please tell me....

post-21142-1212798337_thumb.jpg

Edited by bnr#@

We had our Sat Nav unit stolen from our Pathfinder from Harvest Lakes (Atwell)...although my Mrs did leave the doors open!

My GTR stays locked away in the Garage 24/7 so should be fine

A lot of the young kids around Atwell are now growing up into there Mid teens, hanging out around IGA and are generally little shits.....I blame them :D

Edited by PSI_GTSII

i had my 180 broken into on thursday night/ friday morning in success. same thing smashed the drivers side window. stole boost guage and boost controller. found out the car they were in was a toyota hilux surf grey in colour with a red stripe down either side. jacked up with big muddies on it and roof racks and running on diesel but the niebours didn't get the rego.

did anyone neibours see a car or hear one. just trying to find out if it is all the same person or not

not a good feeling

Nope neighbours didnt see or hear anything.

Deff not a good thing to wake up to... Have called and did the police report thing. Waiting for them to rock up and have a look.

They told me that they dont normaly rock up for car stuff but I have an item in mine that wasnt there when I parked it last night... and a few prints on the back bumper (thank you rich tune)

I'm shittin myself hahah :(

hahahahahaha sucks to be you ry :( you're one of the few left that hasn't been broken into! Maybe your car just isn't good enough for them? :cheers: nah but seriously um I think we should all sit at a park next Friday Night and just hang out until we come across the f*krs. They're obviously not finished!

And P.S.S What is it with all of you not having alarms???? Thats what saved my car, still damaged but saved anything from getting stolen!

GET ALARMS PEOPLE! GET ALARMS!

lol i thoguht atwell was a nice suburb hahaha hmmm yeah lucky for me my car didn't get broken into when i parked at my gf's place a fair while ago stupid kids !!! hmmm lets do the baseball bat thing ill be in :cheers: cause one of those bastards keyed my car hell good LOL

Im all good for sitting arround the park with bats...

So pissed off about the seat though, i loved that thing...

They also got a brand new epson r390 printer i just got for a friends mum (im a computer tech)

Not happy....

Im all good for sitting arround the park with bats...

So pissed off about the seat though, i loved that thing...

They also got a brand new epson r390 printer i just got for a friends mum (im a computer tech)

Not happy....

well i don't mind having drinks at mine or something and then we can roam the streets like we're 12years old again? maybe we should all park our skylines and sh*t somewhere central on purpose and just wait for them?

we'll just have a nice friendly chat with them!

:cheers:

well i don't mind having drinks at mine or something and then we can roam the streets like we're 12years old again? maybe we should all park our skylines and sh*t somewhere central on purpose and just wait for them?

we'll just have a nice friendly chat with them!

:cheers:

Haha, i like that :(

Serge, thats f**ked up man!! That was such a nice seat :cheers:

Sorry hear about it, Atwell is turning into Balga!! This is why my car stays locked in the garage every night... Except for tonight!! I'm scared now :(

Hope you get your stuff back, this is getting out of hand!

i think those punks just do it for the fun of it. my friends car in como got a broken window but nothing stolen.. mebbe cos there was nothing to steal, i mean they didnt even bother to unlock the car.. they just smash the window and thats it. a month ago my missus' car got a few deep chips on 4 windows, obviously someone wanted to break the windows, but dont have the strength? i think this happened in east perth, bentley or claremont. not sure about this. now i got second thoughts about getting interior mods. :cheers: Hope they get caught! burn them on a crucifix. :(