SAU Community

Another Car Broken Into In Atwell

bnr#@

Serge, thats f**ked up man!! That was such a nice seat :cheers:

Sorry hear about it, Atwell is turning into Balga!! This is why my car stays locked in the garage every night... Except for tonight!! I'm scared now :(

Hope you get your stuff back, this is getting out of hand!

I KNOW!!! just got it back in the car that evening after going over the pits to...

hey guys. ok im gonna be going to jess's house soon to ask what the guys look like. we meeting up some where.? sorry to hear man this is dodgy!

Just tell the cops that if they dont do something about it that you'll be taking matters into your own hands. . . heard a guy say that when i was listening to my police scanner a while ago . . and surprise surprise they sent a car out straight away . .

hey guys. ok im gonna be going to jess's house soon to ask what the guys look like. we meeting up some where.? sorry to hear man this is dodgy!

hey dude,

sorry i wasn't home, out at a family function :-P was great :)

come over sunday (today) I'll definately be home all avo so just ring kris or myself just to let us know you're coming!

and yeah we should hell arrange drinks or catch up next friday night with everyone and just check out the streets to see whats going on?!

let us know everyones thoughts

i live jus next to atwell too AHH NOO :D sorry to hear man im still waiting for the garage to be built so i can hide the line :cheers:

but umm im up for sum brat bashin :thumbsup:

BTW whos got a silver 33 that has been cruisin up n down beenyup rd sounds nice :)

i live jus next to atwell too AHH NOO :) sorry to hear man im still waiting for the garage to be built so i can hide the line :D

but umm im up for sum brat bashin :)

BTW whos got a silver 33 that has been cruisin up n down beenyup rd sounds nice :)

thats your 32 on the corner block

see it all the time on the way to the grilfriends house

i live jus next to atwell too AHH NOO :) sorry to hear man im still waiting for the garage to be built so i can hide the line :D

but umm im up for sum brat bashin :)

yeh thats probally me i always go down beenyup on a tuesday n friday night to work as i live in aubin grove.. has it got a full kit..

*sigh* at all these break ins in atwell im feeling pretty weary leaving my car parked in atwell at work these days..

next time someone spots these guys should call us all up and solve this problem

as mentioned before, anyone who lives in atwell areas or wherever and wants to get together, have social chit chat and have a couple of drinks and then roam the streets for a couple of hours pm me and i'll give you my address. I'm thinkin we'll all get together around 9ish rather then starting too early :-P I wana catch these f*kers!