BooDah

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sucks mate.

I had my car broken into in Oakden.

Oakden is a nice area, usually.

Will keep an eye out. My parents live in Oakden.

I live near Oakden. I'll take a short drive tomorrow and see if I can see anything.

-D

sifnt call the police and keep following it from afar prolly the bloke that stole it that rang you saying hes in oakden when hes really in victor harbour

I have full comp, and was going to have an alarm fitted today..... The insurance is closed today.

Someone called me before telling me he saw it in the Oakden area. Cheers for that.

makes my blood boil when you here of this happening,

people like these, need harsher penalties, other wise, they will keep at it.

dare i say, that these types of cars are not only stolen for joy rides, you will find 9 times outts ten, they are stripped for parts.

how often do police find them? in one piece? not enough.

sorry to hear mate.

i really do hope the insurance company looks after you.

keep us posted.

I made a claim to insurance, but because I got it on the weekend and don't have the paper work from them yet, I am yet to pay for it. They said call back once the payment is made and I have the paper work then they will submit the claim.

I think that some low life scum piece of s**t has taken it to a chop shop... I f**king hate these types of people. Why don't they actually do something with their life and BUY THEIR OWN STUFF rather than steeling it from someone that has worked like a dog to afford these sorts of things...

I will keep everyone posted, on all six of the forums I have posted on.

sucks to hear man.

I've said this a thousand times before DON'T LET YOUR CAR LEAVE A LOCK-UP GARAGE WITHOUT AN ALARM

oh, and if you parked your car at Marion without an alarm or at least a club lock, then you have rocks in your head. On the extremely rare occasion I am forced to park my car in a public carpark, I use my club lock, pager alarm, 2 kill swtiches, and have been known to pop my bonnet and remove the fuel pump fuse too.

Hope these guys get caught and get what is coming to them - hopefully from RubyRS4, not the cops :thumbsup:

fyi my neighbour's white Jap Spec S15 was stolen out of his driveway about a month ago - fresh off the boat - no compliance = no insurance. Bu the idiot left it parked in his driveway for over a week with no alarm, no club lock, no anything. That is INSANE.

The ironic thing is that I was getting an alarm on the day it was stolen... That is the only reason I went to Marion, to see what JB HiFi had to offer. Also, I parked it off street, behind my dad's car, behind a chained and locked gate, in the backyard for the one night I had it.

I made a claim to insurance, but because I got it on the weekend and don't have the paper work from them yet, I am yet to pay for it. They said call back once the payment is made and I have the paper work then they will submit the claim.

I think that some low life scum piece of s**t has taken it to a chop shop... I f**king hate these types of people. Why don't they actually do something with their life and BUY THEIR OWN STUFF rather than steeling it from someone that has worked like a dog to afford these sorts of things...

I will keep everyone posted, on all six of the forums I have posted on.

Hope you didnt tell them you didnt have an alarm. If they ask, i'd be vauge,... "its a new car, i'm pretty sure it had an immobiliser".

If the car doesnt get recovered, at least your insurance wont be void.

dude ne stag i c i try and catch up and have a chat to the dude...so i guess ill just go a little slyer if i spot urs..! 24 hrs tho dude thats so unlucky! me and best mate both have stags if we can be of ne help..?? if you need like pics of intense alarm in a wagz engin bay can probly hook u up to keep the insurance company happy...

The ironic thing is that I was getting an alarm on the day it was stolen... That is the only reason I went to Marion, to see what JB HiFi had to offer. Also, I parked it off street, behind my dad's car, behind a chained and locked gate, in the backyard for the one night I had it.

errrr you went to JB Hifi to buy a car alarm?

Good work on the secure parking at home, but it was Marion (which is pretty much number 1 car stealing shopping centre in SA fyi) that let you down. I guess you have learnt your lesson - hopefully others can too from your bad experience.

If the government had half a brain they would make car alarms compulsory prior to registration - that would fix lots of problems.

Also, good luck claiming on your insurance .... hope it works out for you, but I bet it doesn't. If you hadn't even paid your premium yet, and didn't have an alarm, you may be in a fair bit of trouble.

Has the car turned up yet? Seems almost none do these days :D

where n who did u get it from?? seriously couldnt count him out at all!

or one of his mates, as said be4 the seller was away motorbike riding or something.

do we no he was away forsure tho?? how could we get it back coz ud have to b stupid to go driving in a stolen car round adelaide liek 100%... if i were u id post up in the stop the stagea section aswell...

thats what forums are for could or made a thread and said what you wanted then googled the alarms we mention and rang the installers we would of recommended

man that sucks to hear about 100% thats f**ked...I Drive a s1 silver stag and will keep an eye out for you...

As for the seller this jase guy: When I first joined the sight he recognised my user name from a Mountain Bike club forum here in SA (InsideLine)... Said to me if I have any questions or wateva he'd be willing to help.... Also if he said he was out riding probably true as this club had an event on this weekend....

wondering how long its been on the road for, before you had it without alarm or imobiliser?