SAU Community

Jsai Bodykits

Roy

Anyone used their bodykits? What is the quality like? I need an R32 GTR fibreglass front bar for my GTSt so want a good quality bolt on bar which doesnt need 8hrs work by a panel beater to get right

I cant recall though, is it a good looking or an obvious GTR knock off with wrong angles etc. I remember it had a hit at the lower edge

its a japanese fibreglass bar made for GTSt's to give them a GTR look (including speed holes). so you don't get the unghastly gap under the headlights when you mount it.

mind you it needs a fair bit of work cos the fibreglass is fubar.

Anyone used their bodykits? What is the quality like? I need an R32 GTR fibreglass front bar for my GTSt so want a good quality bolt on bar which doesnt need 8hrs work by a panel beater to get right

I'm having a full fit and paint tomorrow (+ 2 days) of JSAI 'Nismo Z-Tune' side skirts and rear pods. I sized up the fit at Taren Point workshop before buying them. They're a perfect fit and look for my R34. Josh is quite helpful & sincere I think. Not pushy either

I look forward to the finished product in 3 days on pick-up

Cheers,

Terry

his stuff is quality stuff. i have his front bar on my car and ive put the bar through hell and its still in ok condition. ive just made a little crack in the bottom corner of the passenger side cause my car is too low and ive ripped the bar off my car a few times....

fitment is also A+

Keep us updated :(

Well, I've just picked up my black GTR and the skirts and rear pods fit perfectly (besides the smic paint job).

My only complaint would be that the skirts are approx 1cm short - but small matter

I previously had the V-Spec splitter and NACA Duct painted pearl black as well to match the body.

So the lines are all continuous now from front to rear - happy!

www.jsai.com.au good work!

Cheers,

Terry

PS I don't know yet how to convert pics on a digital camera to computer to net - sorry. My son can help me one day soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya Terry

I've noticed that about the ztune skirts myself .. theyh seem to be approx. 1cm short ie. small gap between front wheels and skirts.

I've noticed this on every one of the cars that had Josh's ztune skirts and I keep wondering if they're meant to be like that or what?? I find it hard to believe that he'd made a mould 1cm short. Maybe it's like that so you have space to fit in some sort of mudflaps/pods at the front? I have a GTT and have those pods around each wheel (look like small plastic mudflaps) and I reckon it'd fit the gap. Maybe thats what its for? Gonna have to ask Josh next time I see him.

Saw a Vspec R34 the other day at the drift comp, was a real headturner ... had Josh's ztune skirts and pods on it.

Well, I've just picked up my black GTR and the skirts and rear pods fit perfectly (besides the smic paint job).

My only complaint would be that the skirts are approx 1cm short - but small matter

I previously had the V-Spec splitter and NACA Duct painted pearl black as well to match the body.

So the lines are all continuous now from front to rear - happy!

www.jsai.com.au good work!

Cheers,

Terry

PS I don't know yet how to convert pics on a digital camera to computer to net - sorry. My son can help me one day soon.

Hiya!

If anyone wants to PM me with their E-mail address, I'm happy to on-send the pics I have.

Cheers, Terry

PS. The photos at JSAI website are not quite clear on the R34; so my shots will give a better indication I think.