SAU Community

1990 R32 For Sale $8000 Ono

xc0rz

This car has been a pleasure to have. Due to loss of licence, i no longer need it, and my girl friend needs an auto. Has no road worthy, but would be easy to obtain. Only a few minor things need to be fixed eg. front passenger window doesnt work; right hand front brake and disc needs to be replaced and handbrake light stays on. No air vents like most other skylines they always break. Minor dent damage on fuel cap, rear right hand door, small dent on drivers door. I have fixed them up a little, so not as noticable. Four wheel drive system is playing up a bit. Goes a little jerky at higher revs. Drives perfectly in rear wheel drive though. I had a switch installed to change to 4wd and rear wheel drive while the car is running. Brand new alloy radiator. Will be a shame to see it go. Also have a rear wing for the car that i will include with purchase. Has the four holes in boot already but have rubber gromets in at the moment. Would be perfect for track car, or car to get from here to there, or even a skyline enthusiast.

car has :

*R33 turbo

*Heavy duty clutch

*New alloy radiator

*Front mount intercooler

*Body kit

*Boost gauge

*Boost controller (Manual)

*Full exhaust with hi flow cat

*Jvc dvd head unit

*Pioneer sub

*Has seperate amp for rear speakers

$8000 or closest offer. Watch this space for more photos. Dont hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. [email protected]

Cheers.

post-22549-1213073818_thumb.jpg

post-22549-1213073833_thumb.jpg

post-22549-1213073847_thumb.jpg