SAU Community

Rhd Japan

Just having a look for the hard to get parts and come across rhd japan just wondering has anyone used them they have a good selection have have stuff that nengun dont have which i usualy use. \

so has anyone used before and maybe worth checking out.

http://www.rhdjapan.com

^^^ yeah there pretty good.. if they dont have the part your after just email them and they'll get it in for you. My advise is pay via paypal. much quicker. If you do a bank transfer it will take them 2 weeks to find the payment.

RHD are good on some items but compare them to nengun (if you dont mind waiting) greenline.jp, and Sliding performance.

Im looking for a Nismo tt pro LSD and slide had the best price delivered by about $100.

Just having a look for the hard to get parts and come across rhd japan just wondering has anyone used them they have a good selection have have stuff that nengun dont have which i usualy use. \

so has anyone used before and maybe worth checking out.

http://www.rhdjapan.com

I have used them twice to source parts for my R33 GTR. Waiting on my second item at the moment. As far as I have found, they are the best source for OEM parts which have become very rare to find with most online parts dealers. I always compare their prices to Nengun who are touted to be the cheapest. However, the 2 items I purchased had delivered prices that were cheaper (Clear front East Bear indicators and a Nismo clutch slave cylinder. My first item took 12 days to get to me and looks like the 2nd one will be about the same (on both occasions I paid the 'Air Freight' price which was still cheaper than Nengun). So definitely recommend them.

• 2 weeks later...

i asked them about a os giken part that they didn't have for sale (a pressure plate on its own) and they added it to their inventory and gave me a 10% discount voucher for bringing it to their attention!

didn't buy it though.... :)

I ordered an rb20 coilpack harness 9 days ago, it arrived today!. Excellent service. Just make sure you clearly specify the part you need, yeah just to save hassles...

Sweet, I'm about to order a coil harness too. You don't happen to have a link to the RB20 one do you? I can only find the 26 one which isn't so bad, I believe the only difference is that the ignitor is in a slightly different spot..

Sweet, I'm about to order a coil harness too. You don't happen to have a link to the RB20 one do you? I can only find the 26 one which isn't so bad, I believe the only difference is that the ignitor is in a slightly different spot..

Bro I asked RHDJapan for the rb20det harness & below is the answer I received:

Thank you for the inquiry. You can purchase the unit on our site for the BNR32 and in the special request section please add '24079-01U00 : RB20DET' and we will be able to provide the item for you as requested. thanks again! Patrick AntellRussell HobbsRHDJapan.

Probably best to send them an email to see if they still have them in stock thats what I did initially..'24079-01U00' is the rb20det p\n...Basically you buy the gtr coil harness & in the request section put; '24079-01U00 : RB20DET' ..Hope that helps.

• 1 month later...

hello, this is Patrick from the RHDJapan team. Thank you for the kind words and we will continue to provide the overseas community with anything that you guys would like to see from Japan. Whether it is the smallest of washers/bolts to a full size container, just let us know and we will be more than happy to let you know how we can help out.

Thanks RHD!

I ended up just getting an RB26 coil harness as I don't run a valley cover.

Delivery was pretty quick, price was similar to what my local Nissan quoted me but the harness arrived in under 2 weeks as opposed to the 6+ weeks Nissan quoted!

Seems like this is turned into "RHD is awesome" thread. So, I would just like to add I agree, great prices and customer service. I ordered a Nismo fuel pump for my R33 GTR and there was an issue with the cost (two different prices... etc). Anyway, they were right onto it and sorted it out ASAP. Great stuff.