SAU Community

Massive Midnight Crusie Wrap Up

SABBAi

Well what a great night!

It was fantastic to see so many new members out and about, with a great turn out with over 25 cars! Congrats to everyone for behaving through the evening. Big thanks to Wayne for organising the cruise and doing the front man thing. There were a few of us (7 cars at my count) who went the wrong way as the car infront couldn't decide which way to go from the round about/didn't listen to Waynes directions......Maybe next time we have some cruise notes??? :thumbsup: But nevermind, our way was a heap more fun!

I saw a few cameras out, so who's got pics they want to share??

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree Scott awesome night.

Huge thanks to Wayne for organizing awesome work. It was nice to not have to worry until i got everyone lost :thumbsup:

Just added some excitement. Thanks again hope everyone had a mad night.

Totally agree Scott awesome night.

Huge thanks to Wayne for organizing awesome work. It was nice to not have to worry until i got everyone lost :blush:

Just added some excitement. Thanks again hope everyone had a mad night.

was that you again? i remember we got lost twice on the last one....and you organised it. lulz

glad i made it to this one. was good fun and nothing untoward happened. if only it had been dry.... :thumbsup:

was that you again? i remember we got lost twice on the last one....and you organised it. lulz

glad i made it to this one. was good fun and nothing untoward happened. if only it had been dry.... :thumbsup:

Hey it happens :blush:

Big thanks to Mav for letting me ride shotgun. Awesome cruise, wish my car was there :blush:. Congrates to everyone on a great turn out, considering all the variables that worked against this event (date change, shite weather, massive accident on the Monash, etc) the turn out was great.

Big thanks to Wayne for plotting the cruise and organising it all!

See you all next time :thumbsup:

great night guys. bit slippery but its good to see that everyone took it easy wen it was neeeded. the tree on the rd scared the crap outta me. and the 2 cars that were leading most the way was great goin through uop mt dandy got to open her up a lil hehehehe ne way see ya guys around cheers and thanks for a great night wayne

Was an excellent cruise. Thanks to everyone who attended and behaved (everyone from what I saw :wub:). They were some great roads with some nice turns, albeit a bit damp here and there, but great to see everyone was smart enough to contain themselves.

I'm a bit surprised I managed to run up the front with such shitty, small tires, but actually pretty pleased with the way the car handled considering :P

A well organized and fun cruise, thanks Wayne :(

i would love to have gone but alas, i still have no windscreen wipers and didnt want to run the risk! and al, hurry up and get your car back! haha

I'm trying mate!!! :(

i might be totally off track here but did this cruise have a silver s15 with clear lights, two type x 180's and a black r32 with stockies (a quick look on the imports)? if so i was the guy in the silver two tone s13 with white rims, had no idea there was a meet. also saw u guys cruising near brandon park shoppin center l8r in the night.

i might be totally off track here but did this cruise have a silver s15 with clear lights, two type x 180's and a black r32 with stockies (a quick look on the imports)? if so i was the guy in the silver two tone s13 with white rims, had no idea there was a meet. also saw u guys cruising near brandon park shoppin center l8r in the night.

:(

We had about 25 cars

I moved to Vic in late Jan 2004 and that was my first cruise driving, rather then riding shotgun and drinking. :( Was good fun, the only time i drive such nice roads is every 2nd year when servicing for the Alpine Rally :wub:

Dammit, i had no idea this was even goin on, how did i miss this? Nevermind, i'll meet some of ya's at the east/west meet!

Any pics people? :(

Justin

Dammit, i had no idea this was even goin on, how did i miss this? Nevermind, i'll meet some of ya's at the east/west meet!

Any pics people? :(

Justin

It was a members only event