SAU Community

Post Broardwater Car Park Era

changi

I used to regularly travel from Ipswich (ie, 5 mins from Willowbank) to the GC, it's really not that far and it's practically all highway. Of course somewhere closer would be better but if it gives you a place to hang out it's worth considering :(

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats very true.

not many gold coasters will want to travel all the way to willowbank just for a meet like the BWCP days...

I do travel occasionally to QR to watch the drift practices but i wouldn't want to go regularly.

But I have to agree we should try some of the places mentioned above and see how that goes.

all in favour? :D

And not many non gold coasters wanted to travel down there all the time. But they did.

Yiu guys are on the money,The changi latte crowd only want it if its in their hood.

he probaly wants to avoid intruding on other coffee gangs hangout areas :) perhaps he's had bad run ins with others between resulting in someone wearing there latte?

maybe he got beaten severely around the head and body with a wet straw from someones iced chocolate.

you sure it wasnt iced tea? or perhaps ice coffee hell maybe he really did piss someone off and they nailed him with some ice water...

you sure it wasnt iced tea? or perhaps ice coffee hell maybe he really did piss someone off and they nailed him with some ice water...

man thats hardcore brutal, No wonder he wont leave the hood. :)

you guys are on the money,The changi latte crowd only want it if its in their hood.

got to be careful here, last time replyed to you I got in the shit by using the sacred 'rhinorebel' handle.

have you anything constructive to write about the topic or is it going to be more drivel about the 'latte set'?.

c'mon Fineza, you can do better!!..

I feel left out because I like tea.

But honestly I think your left with the spit at the GC and thats it. Willowbank, Thursday night spots, carpark on the highways to/from work or certain industrial areas on various nights :blink: are pretty much the only other alternatives.

I feel left out because I like tea.

But honestly I think your left with the spit at the GC and thats it. Willowbank, Thursday night spots, carpark on the highways to/from work or certain industrial areas on various nights :/ are pretty much the only other alternatives.

the spit is ok for daytime sessions, but no lights there, so limited value for night activities, plus it is further for Brizzy cars to travel. Willowbank has the best facilities but from what I've seen on this topic so far, it would not be popular because of the distances involved.

I, would personally travel anywhere between the tweed and north Brizzy for a meet up like we used to have at BWCP. Beenleigh area would probably attract the most people/cars IMO. but like you say, the alternatives seem few.

in the end, if enough people are keen to get something up and running, it will happen. if not, it will 'die in the proverbial....'.

I couldnt be arsed. You are what you are. Go have a latte in your backyard whilst gazing lovingly at your gtaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

thats very true.

not many gold coasters will want to travel all the way to willowbank just for a meet like the BWCP days...

I do travel occasionally to QR to watch the drift practices but i wouldn't want to go regularly.

But I have to agree we should try some of the places mentioned above and see how that goes.

all in favour? :D

Eye :):)

That and well, its nice and close to the court house so you can all contest your fines nice and easy. Its not about the room you have to think about. Its the location. If its even remotly close to houses that might have people in them cross it off the list. Its that simple, people hate hoons, weither they be actually hoons or not.

you vote for, "a nice big grass spot...."; you want to tell us where this grassy spot might be?.

yeah out towards Canungra...nice drive if you dont get lost...there are a few spots around the dams out that way as well...few bbq spots. just look up parks.

its better to meet up in these spots rather then on bitumen. more relaxing as well, and the other halfs might like to sit on soft ground as well.

his mums got a big grassy spot....

:D

so do i!! but you already know that.

yeah out towards Canungra...

Ever been out there on a sunday morning????

300 maybe 350 bikes up and down the main street... :(

First time i saw a k8 GsXR turbo there, its the place to ride on a sunday morning for breakfast...