SAU Community

Favourite Photo Of Your Car!

J - Rad

this can be continued in the calendar thread, although ive sent hostile a PM. I do appologise again that you never got last years. I make no money out of these, so its out of my pocket to give the free ones of the 2010 calender to those that missed out, but im more than happy to do that, and I stand by my word.

BACK TO THE PHOTOS!! :)

chad, what polish/wax do you use? whatever it is, keep using it!

Funny thing is i really don't look after the paint on it, I rarely wash it and when i do wash it I use one of those brushes at the car wash. The day I took it to the EHP show i just washed it and drove down there then used some Meguiar's waterless spray detailer and it came up a treat :D

Oh! and the bonnet was re-sprayed not long ago so its still nice and shiny.

Edited by DSTROY

Funny thing is i really don't look after the paint on it, I rarely wash it and when i do wash it I use one of those brushes at the car wash. The day I took it to the EHP show i just washed it and drove down there then used some Meguiar's waterless spray detailer and it came up a treat :(

Oh! and the bonnet was re-sprayed not long ago so its still nice and shiny.

Chad

the photo at EXHP was photo enhanced to bring out the shine a bit. Megs Stuff works a treat either way. (or Mothers)

never use a car wash brush, its loaded with sandy bits and filth.