SAU Community

Power Figures An Fuel Economy For Stageas

sturb25

I was wondering if anyone had dyno figures for a standard S2 manual. I put mine on the dyno and it had 101kw at all fours, seems strange to lose half of your power through the drivetrain.

And i think my stagea is using to much fuel. How many km's do u guys get out of a full tank of fuel? round town and on highway cause im struggling to get 500 on the highway and get around 300 round town and thats not flogging it

another fuel eco. thread.. sounds fun :) lol... do a search mate about fuel economy. Remebering its a BIG performance car... might as well thrown bones out ur window as you put your foot down :woot::D

thats pretty poor fuel consumption... although mines a S1, I get about 650km hway and 500km round town...

Is your car stock? Thats very good for a stag! manual or auto?

500km around town...assuming you could get 13L/100km around town thats a full 65 litre tank gone. that figure is as good as it gets

absolute best economy ive ever had was 13.5litres/100km around town

Edited by zoomzoom

yeah mine ran about 130 4wkw when I put it on the dyno after the manual conversion. s1.

Now has 12psi, big zorst and a PFC to come which should get her closer to 1804wkw.

100 is a little down. was it running good? was boost steady? was it too rich up high (get them to put an air fuel gauge on it)

Thats funny as.....but seriously can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a sticky with the links to the major fuel economy threads and then lock it (just so that sticky doesn't become yet another fuel eco thread) or just choose the most popular one and sticky that so we don't have a new one of these popping up each week.

Just a thought ;)

yeah mine ran about 130 4wkw when I put it on the dyno after the manual conversion. s1.

Now has 12psi, big zorst and a PFC to come which should get her closer to 1804wkw.

100 is a little down. was it running good? was boost steady? was it too rich up high (get them to put an air fuel gauge on it)

Was yours standard, I thought mine was a bit down on power. It should have around 140 4wkw. Im thinking that it could be the coil packs because im having trouble with it missing occasionaly under hard boost, could this be causing my car to use more fuel. As far as i know my car was all good on the dyno, i took it to a reputable performance centre and if there was anything out of the ordinary they would of let me know.

Hehehe, nice ;)

Well, anyway... some of you guys are getting it much better than me.

In the city = 300 - 320 Km :(

Road = 550 - 580 Km

And mine doesn't have a turbo, its a stock 97 25X Four.

Thats it man, the car is great but it drinks a lot of fuel! No way around it.