as above

rb25 $1000 delivered! brand new! with hand controler

http://www.directtuning.com/store/s-1-performance.aspx

got a quote for $925.00 USD delivered

Part# 414AN012

you guys owe me one!

enjoy! cheers.gif

Way to steal my credit,

I sourced this a while ago and nobody seemed to be fussed.

Haven't actually got round to purchasing one yet as i cant cough up that cash just yet.

i know you guys are all very excited, but just because they list them, doesn't mean they have them. has anyone actually bought one from there in recent times? and received it? my guess is no.

i have spoken to them and when i did at the time they were 4 weeks away from stock.

But you can pre order and they will send on delivery

Cause i am not getting anything for a while i wont bother for a few months

They are legit

Here are a few emails i sent ages ago from my hotmail, i just copied and pasted the text

Answers above my questions asked

First email dated 21 march 2008

Pat,

Thank you for your interest in Direct Tuning. The Apexi Power FC with Commander for the Skyline is not in stock. It is currently on backorder with Apexi USA. I have confirmed that this item is still a good part number. It is due to arrive here in the USA in about 4 weeks. If you would like to preorder this item, we can take the order and ship the item as soon as it arrives.

You are looking at US$882.00 for the Power FC with Commander and US$43.00 for shipping via USPS International Priority Mail Service.

We do not accept Credit Card Payments for international orders. We only accept International Money Order in US$, Bank Wire Transfer, and Pay Pal Payments if your address is a confirmed address for international orders. Bank Wire Transfer will incur an additional US$40.00 bank service fee.

Let me know if we can help you with this item.

Tks & Rgrds,

Jack

Direct Tuning

At 08:48 PM 3/19/2008, you wrote:

Hi

I am very keen on one of these http://www.directtuning.com/store/pc-67102...r33rb25det.aspx

on your website.

Now i would love to purchase one. But this seems to good to be true. These are a discontinued item and are selling for $1500 over here in Australia if your lucky enough to find one new.

Are these available for real?

If this is for real you may have a flood of aussie customers soon.

second email dated 15 march 2008

Pat,

Electronics is a very sensitive subject matter. We only accept returns on Electronic Items only if the item has never been used. If it shows any signs of use, we cannot accept it as a return.

We are an authorized distributor for Apexi. Please verify with Apexi USA's web site.

http://www.apexi-usa.com/dealers_usacanada.asp?id=1#results

We would sell you authorized parts that only come from Apexi USA. Chances of having problems with an authorized distributor like ourselves is very slim. The businesses that are not listed as a dealer are the ones you need to be concerned with.

In the event that the item is defective from Manufacturer's material or workmanship, we would service you by submitting the item to Apexi USA for Warranty Inspection. Based on their inspection, Apexi USA would determine if the failure is due to a Manufacturer Defect or improper use/installation. If the warranty is approved, Apexi USA would repair or replace the unit at their discretion. If the warranty is declined, the unit is sent back to us. In such case, we would need to charge you for shipping the unit back out to you.

Based on my 22 years of experience in this industry, if an electronic item fails, it fails:

10% of the time due to manufacturer defect

90% of the time due to customer's improper use/installation

A 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty is automatically included with the electronic Apexi item when you purchase it from an authorized dealer. So it does not matter if you are in the USA or in Australia. The warranty coverage does not cover labor, shipping, or inconvenience. So being an international customer, shipping charges would be higher than a customer in the USA (Shipping the unit back to the USA and Shipping the unit back to Australia).

http://www.apexi-usa.com/pdf/warranty/5.pdf

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Tks & Rgrds,

Jack

Direct Tuning

At 04:55 PM 3/24/2008, you wrote:

Ok lastly, how do i know that this will work. I spoke to a pro tuner over here and he said to be careful cause people have bought over in usa before plugged it in and it doesn't work. Do you have a refund policy or anything for faulty equipment for international customers.

I have just sent an email inquiring about a group buy to direct tuning for the following units.

R33

A'PEXi POWER FC W/ COMMANDER: SKYLINE 93-98 (ECR33/RB25DET)

APX-414AN012

R34

A'PEXi POWER FC W/ COMMANDER: SKYLINE 98-01 (ER34/RB25DET)

APX-414AN008

I was given a price of USD925.00 ($984.287AUD) based on 1 AUD = 0.939766 USD so can vary a little

Post included for one unit hope I can get a better deal

will let you know when I receive a response

cheers!

Hey Ryan,

group buy sounds good, mate.

I had a thought regarding the post for it, direct tunning may actually post from there to each buyer there for,

there will be no duties etc. :thumbsup: and should work out ok.

Cheers

yer i agree and that way i won’t have to handle any money

you guys could give me your

full name

email address

post address

and choice of item

and when i have them all i forward them on to direct tuning so they can send you the bill.

Please correct me if im wrong but

i believe in doing this we will get the best price with no import fees and alot less hassle.

but lets see what the have to offer first

if anyone has any comments feel free!

I would seriously wait until at least one person receives their RB25 PFC from these guys and confirms it's the correct part and that it works. I know that apexera japan have no stock and no plans to produce any. he may think he has stock coming, but i have my doubts.

I would seriously wait until at least one person receives their RB25 PFC from these guys and confirms it's the correct part and that it works. I know that apexera japan have no stock and no plans to produce any. he may think he has stock coming, but i have my doubts.

No stock and no plans, please provide evidence?

evidence? excuse me? take my advice or leave it mate. I'm a bit surprised you think I'm making it up. I'm purely trying to save people from going through the pain of ordering a product, paying for the product, then waiting months for it only to eventually have to get a refund when it's not forthcoming. if you think I'm wrong email them now and ask them how many RB25 PFCs they have in stock (my guess is zero). on the 21st of march they said they would have stock within 4 weeks so they should surely have them by now right?

my opinion stems purely from information direct from apexera japan (which manufacture PFCs, unlike apexi usa which just re-sell them). I had tried to order some earlier this year and was told (like many others) that they are out of stock, and out of production.

I would love to be proven wrong. PFCs are a great bolt in option and I currently have them in all 3 of my cars (not in my truck, sadly they don't make one for 4.2l diesel nissans!). and if I ever (god forbid, hehe) owned a car with an RB25 in it I would love to have the option of buying a PFC for it. BUT from what people at apexera have told me they wont be producing them again. the processors they used to make them are out of production. you never know, things may change but they could not forsee them ever going back into production.

extreme bugga!!! :D hope to prove you wrong more!!! lolol :( nah seriously though seems to be the only way to go from all the hype on this forum!! wanted to know of a good tuner for the power fc when i get one. live on far north coast of nsw if there is a good one round brisy, goldy area.