SAU Community

Tyres

nigs

Or you could just go through scrap piles at tyre shops ... thats what everyone else does :)

That might be all well and good if you want shit for skidding or learner drifting

Talk to lunatikk if you want awesome quality / tons of tread

Where else can you get a full set of 17" Pilot sports with 80% Tread for less than the price of 1 New Pilot Sport?

Agreed. Lunatikk got me a pair of 275/35/18 with so much tread on them it's crazy, and the price was so good it's just silly to think of buying new.

I was going the Federals 595RS but apparently they are out of stock ATM awaiting a new range with different compounds.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• This is why I use it. I simply can't get partial steering inputs with the controller let alone throttle/brake inputs. Its just not a fun game for me at all with a controller. I've been playing a bit of ACC lately which is another beast entirely.
    • I haven't done anything here, I'm assuming whatever liquid was in the tubes has just dried out with driving as its back to a beautifully smooth idle again. Might have been a little bit of water as some got into the bay when I was putting the new cover on. I was working in the driveway during some pretty wet weather which wasn't ideal.
    • Did a bit of a repair on my headlights over the weekend. The drivers side headlight turns into a swimming pool every time it rains, so I bought a replacement. Got a bargain at $380 with the next cheapest being $550. I had to swap my angel eyes bulb, Xenon, high beam flasher and indicator over from the old light and once I opened the new one it was just so full of sand and shit everywhere I reckon it was a Simpson Desert recover vehicle or something. It was terrible and I now know why it was cheap. Anyway, after swapping my main bulbs over I thought I'd clean up the install of the angel eyes bulbs in both drivers and passengers headlights. The wiring in the headlight is just cracking so badly and rather than pull it out to replace it, I just fed some heat shrink down over the cracked parts to protect it. Also cleaned up some joins. The factory pre LCI angel eyes are like an orange/brown and are hideous. I also wet sanded and clear coated the headlights but it was probably too cold. They're better than they were but not great still so I'll have another go shortly as I can do this on the car. I also had to replace the adaptive controller on the new headlight, the last one had clearly been very wet and was filled with sand. I had a replacement one here as they are not exactly reliable.