SAU Community

Kahlis Birthday Cruise 5th Of July

Lil Miss 32

oh no Kahli you will anger damo the spell check police :banana:

*Damo

lol, Steve im not that harsh, i know how to spell but when your on a computer, you tend to not give 2 shits about spelling. IM NOT THE SPELL POLICE lol. Thats puts me in the same category as the "offset police" from ns :P

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just sitting here watching to guys talk to each about your disagreement thingy i dno its just funny.

I ordered a lot and a lot and a lot of choccy donuts, thanks to Danai!!

Also, i dont really mind what kind of cars are there as long as we are all having fun, just dont want no idiots with bombs being stupid otherwise I'll have a blast! :D

oi shut up lol

:/:( mines not a bomb, :P:D it sounds like a bomb :D:( . a commodore is a bomb :nuke::nuke:

and for no idiots, well no promises :down:

woo chocolate donuts.

ima try n save money for this cruz, hopefully it works lol :D

Edited by JDM032

ima try n save money for this cruz, hopefully it works lol :P

Just incase you blow your exahaust tips off? haha. should be awesome, but not for anyone driving too close to your exhaust

Wide body aye!? I dont think na you'll have a wide body done in 2 weeks lol. unless its a real shit job or i guess bolt ons are different.

should i bring boxes of caned drinks 2?? because if you have food ya need drinks too!

Yeah i got a lot of single friends hehe... But im taking my bestie Erin with me but she's taken for Travis with the rx-7 hehehe

Ohhh Kahli! you have 3 more seats in your car, FILL IT WITH SINGLE WOMENZZZ. They are probably too young for me anyway. Wait, they are in high school right? Old enough.

Ohhh Kahli! you have 3 more seats in your car, FILL IT WITH SINGLE WOMENZZZ. They are probably too young for me anyway. Wait, they are in high school right? Old enough.

U know what they say....if theres grass on the pitch... :(

hahahahahaha that was gold that nite.

he was like wat do i say lol

but yeh dont lie kahli u havent got heaps of single friends, haha (u dont have friends)

hahaha im sorry

and yes canned drinks

BRING BRING BRING

Yeah i know Mark, we have cruised with him a few times. His a champ!

Mind you everyone, if i havent sent you a text by mobile phone about the cruise (thats if i have your number) i need to wait til friday coz ive gone over my cap!! hehe*

Nathan..... LOREN!! looooorrrreennnnnnn... dont make me say anything! I got shit i could say about you... me driving the r34 then you driving next to me.... BRAKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! BANG! CRASH! FRONT BAR! CAR 2 LOW! hahaha sucker!