SAU Community

Kahlis Birthday Cruise 5th Of July

Lil Miss 32

NOW HEAR THIS

all this rubbish talk can STOP right now your acting like a bunch of peodpiles talking about school girls this and that, i dont appreaciate coming to SAU and hearing such stupid behavour

you guys are lucky im not a mod cause after a few of the posts i would of locked the thread (though unfair to Kahli would of just deleted posts)

be warned reports WILL be submitted

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for organising food and drinks kahli! sharing is caring ! mmmmm doughnuts

if people do rock up uninvited(e.g. randoms in riced out excels) just let us know who you dont want there and we will pollitely state that its a bday cruise and ur not welcome... same as anyones birthday u just dont rock up uninvited, if they want to be heros, number plates will be recorded.

as for everyone whoring this thread. keep it somewhat on topic. kahli and leigh have gone to a fair bit of effort trying to organise this cruise, food and especially the rout of the cruise.

post-27156-1213847403_thumb.jpg

Im not sure if school girls were ever mentioned. And im sure that those involved, including me, were joking about it. Well ill keep my mouth shut, hope the cruise works out.

thanks for organising food and drinks kahli! sharing is caring ! mmmmm doughnuts

if people do rock up uninvited(e.g. randoms in riced out excels) just let us know who you dont want there and we will pollitely state that its a bday cruise and ur not welcome... same as anyones birthday u just dont rock up uninvited, if they want to be heros, number plates will be recorded.

as for everyone whoring this thread. keep it somewhat on topic. kahli and leigh have gone to a fair bit of effort trying to organise this cruise, food and especially the rout of the cruise.

Thankyou very much Jenkies, very well said. Like he said if there is any unwanted people I will tell them they wern't invited or any stupidness i will not put up with it!

There will be manily imports there, but i do have some friends who have Ford and Holden thats because they are close friends of mine but its mainly Jap Spec!!

ok kahli,as you already know this has been advertised and spred though myspace,and i would take the advertisment off you own page as well as let the various other people know that have posted it on there sites IE "Adelaide Imports" .i would HIGHLY recomend changing the meet spot and sending PM's to everyone that askes as i already know a few clowns that drive commonwhores planing to turn up.i hope you can work it all out! see you there :geek:

Sorry for the babble posts clogging up your thread Kahli.

If the info has spread to the dark side, then changing meet spot may be a factor, however it all depends on how many people we think will rock up who we don't want there? Thats too hard to tell, I will probably see you after exams tomorrow and talk about it.

PS I have a birthday image to post of you :P Its hilarious.

hey the 5th of july is my birthday as well happy birthday to me happy birthday to me arrrr fark it im too old to worry about getting old nowdays

nice! even tho we have the same birthday im not going to challange your age with that nick :S

they are not friends if they drive a holden lol or ford haha

they are enemies and i wouldnt even call it competition hehe

ok i see where i'm not welcomed :(

Edited by nos man

ok kahli,as you already know this has been advertised and spred though myspace,and i would take the advertisment off you own page as well as let the various other people know that have posted it on there sites IE "Adelaide Imports" .i would HIGHLY recomend changing the meet spot and sending PM's to everyone that askes as i already know a few clowns that drive commonwhores planing to turn up.i hope you can work it all out! see you there :(

so what you really mean to say is:

"+4"

QUOTE(JDM032 @ 19 Jun 2008, 04:50 PM) post_snapback.gifthey are not friends if they drive a holden lol or ford haha

they are enemies and i wouldnt even call it competition hehe

ok i see where i'm not welcomed :(

apart from nos man he is cool lol

Edited by JDM032