SAU Community

Kahlis Birthday Cruise 5th Of July

Lil Miss 32

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well you see that ummmmmmmmmmmmmm yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but they WEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE just so GOOOOOOOOOODDDD!!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete, Leigh said he would be very happy to wash your bike for free!

Careful, careful.....I might hold ya to that!! :D

NOTE: If you wanna wash your car or get my mates to wash them for you (note you have to put the money in the machine haha)tomorrow i reckon we should catch up at the new BP on Port Rd :) 2PM! WASH YOUR CAR DAY!

I have to do mine in the morning because of a mates wedding tomorrow arvo otherwise I'd probably join you

well dstroy, jenkies, damo, min are all meeting at mine tomorrow night to go to the meet spot and thats all sorry then me and damo's new girl are going to hq so we will be all dressed up lookin hot and stuff

Mmmmmmmm ... hot women! :D

Good luck to everyone going - every idiot and his dog is going to turn up to this one, and it is going to be wild. When the cops get involved look out.

Yeah thanks for the support Andrew, we will see how it goes then you can start criticising!

hehe I was just having a friendly stab :( .... we get along just fine :D

I am still under the impression that Kahli didn't take the advice of many people's posts in this thread to change the meet spot from the MySpace advertised one. If that is the case (which I think it is) then it will be an interesting cruise. That is all :) .... didn't think I was being particularly negative - I even wished you luck!

how many stags are going to be at the meet tonight?>

1 ... as always! :D

I'll change my sig to "The lonely Stag" :)

Altho it did get some attention :(

Edited by RubyRS4

Just got home from meeting up with the cruise after I finished work (11:30).

Good to meet some new people, and have a bit of a strap through the hills in the process.

There were only a few left on the cruise by the time I met up with them since apparently people can't read cruise sheets. My excuse for leading people astray was that I didn't have a cruise sheet :)

Anyhow Cheers to all involved;

Oh and by the way happy birthday Kahli :banana:

1 ... as always! :)

I'll change my sig to "The lonely Stag" :)

Altho it did get some attention :banana:

not the 'long arm of the law' style of attention I hope?!

think some people accidently followed me when i was just heading home :banana: i turned down a random side street after i relized so they got the idea this wasnt the cruise

i just rolled up for the initial meet n greet n decided ive spent enough $ on petrol this week, not a bad turnout seen it was mainly skylines that showed as aposed to random v8s

Edited by Inline 6