SAU Community

Kahlis Birthday Cruise 5th Of July

Lil Miss 32

Thanks to everyone who come :banana:

It was great because we had no idiots rock up, I added up around 40 imports also, there was no one being idiots on the road and the best thing NO COPS throughout the crusie.. :D:w00t::w00t: :PBJ: :PBJ: :PBJ: :):):P

Hope everyone enjoyed the donuts also hehe

and Tom will be posting up photos soon!!

Thanks guys and girls

Edited by Lil Miss 33

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kahli i was going to take photos at the meet, but it was heaps dark, and my camera fails at night. Good to see some familiar faces. Look out for the rent a cop security, he took down numberplates :banana: Hope the cruise went well!

Yeah we spoke to him after at the Arkabar and he said that he took some down if only people were gonna be stupid but he said no one was so his not gonna take action. He felt bad to tell everyone to go because his got a performance car haha but he said its private propertie so its better dealing with him then cops.

think some people accidently followed me when i was just heading home :banana: i turned down a random side street after i relized so they got the idea this wasnt the cruise

i just rolled up for the initial meet n greet n decided ive spent enough $ on petrol this week, not a bad turnout seen it was mainly skylines that showed as aposed to random v8s

are you the owner of the blue r32?

Yes, he has a blue 32 GTR.

hrrrrmmm not a bad car! gave him a run for his money on the way home with a wrx!

was only at the meet but i didn't drive the skyline! saw your car man and i quite liked it! nice and suttle

and that purple r33 gtr was sex

Wicked cruise Kahli, had heaps of fun! Can't wait to get a car that fits in haha.

Got a fair few photos, almost all of the photos I took hanging out the car failed though.

Post up later, resizing and editing out number plates now.

hrrrrmmm not a bad car! gave him a run for his money on the way home with a wrx!

was only at the meet but i didn't drive the skyline! saw your car man and i quite liked it! nice and suttle

and that purple r33 gtr was sex

Yeah, i think his GTR is stock as a rock, and that R33 GTR has 400kw at the wheels.

Yeah, i think his GTR is stock as a rock, and that R33 GTR has 400kw at the wheels.

i think he told me he was going for a pair of gtrs and aim for 450! he pulled a 1.21 at mallala and it's quite impressive considering it's not a stripped out car!

i think he told me he was going for a pair of gtrs and aim for 450! he pulled a 1.21 at mallala and it's quite impressive considering it's not a stripped out car!

yeah, thats not bad, 450kw is insane. Mine does a 1.25 flat at mallala on street tyres with 280kw

yeah, thats not bad, 450kw is insane. Mine does a 1.25 flat at mallala on street tyres with 280kw

yeah he told me the 1.21 was with the rims he had on which he said were pretty shitty! he's gonna use his stockers and put some semi slicks on! my mate from qld pulled a 1.18 at mallala on low boost and he's pulling out 410kw with over 1000nm of torque with his r32 gtr!

yeah, deff some fast GTR's out there, Andrew (Blue 32) pulled a 1.17 last time he was out, it would be awesome to get them all out on the track at the same time :banana:

yeah, deff some fast GTR's out there, Andrew (Blue 32) pulled a 1.17 last time he was out, it would be awesome to get them all out on the track at the same time :banana:

yeah it would be crazy! and now i just gotta get my gtst to break a 1.20 at lala to keep up with them guys! goodluck hahahahaha

hrrrrmmm not a bad car!

yeah not really that much into the modding scene, cars just got exhaust n airfilters n the cheapest tyres money can buy.

i got more important things to spend my limited supply of money on at this stage in my life :) as long as the car keeps running nice n looking clean im a happy boy

im just glad my clutch managed to hold up allright its been getting a bit hit n miss lately.

was there anything done to the wrx?

Edited by Inline 6