SAU Community

Tech Session - Suspension ++ Open To Everyone ++

pear

Josh can't make it, something about working tomorrow... I think he mentioned something about how he was a fag now but I stopped listening :banana:

Note:the gay thing is purely joking....

Edited by ToMMaH

Well that was really good :) good meeting some of yas. Can't complain with a free wheel alignment :) Next tech session should be learning about dyno tuning with free tunes :) .....just an idea.

I'll get the few photos I took up in a bit.

Hey Guys,

I had a great morning! Thanks to those that joined in and A HUGE thanks to Graham, Nick and the team at Fulcrum Capalaba.

For those that didn't attend, here's a quick summary;

** We were welcomed by the Nick and his Team, the BBQ was in full swing - Sausage Sizzle and cold drinks, what more could you ask for!!

** Graham then started his session - Not your boring 'class room' style presentation.

He got a number of OUR cars up on the hoist and then went to town!

We were all in, around and under the cars... look at this... check out that... etc. Full explanations, loads of free advice, etc.

With his 30+ years of experience, there wasn't a question that he couldn't answer!

Unfortunately I had to leave early :D but I think there were 6+ skylines up on the hoist. Every car had a diagnosis - with some more embarrassing than others (damn it, those cheep tyres!!)

another HUGE THANKS to the Fulcrum guys.

I didn't find the session to be a big 'sales pitch'. Please support them when and where you can!

I know Nick will do a great deal if anyone needs parts or service! - 07 3390 3900

** Keep a look out for the next Tech Session - well hope to have another one in approx 4 to 6 weeks.

Cheers

well done to the event execs and dan for setting it up. chris has summarised it all quite nicely and i won't say much more on it.

it was good to catch up with everyone and put a few names to faces.

ToMMah, never realised who you were :blush:

sorry i had to leave early, had to go to work.

how'd his head bruise turn out by the end of the session?!

i spoke with nick also and they will honour discounts for club members across any fulcrum outlet (just make sure you call nick first so he can organise it at the relevant outlet). just let him know you are a club member and show your card.