SAU Community

r32 gts silver coupe 1989

silver

vertex bodykit

dmax bonnet, needs latch part to be attatched back on somehow

4 stud with 17" lebo chrome wheels

needs a halfcut to get it running, that is all

few interior plastics missing, needs some tlc on the inside, new steering wheel, drivers seat has small cig burn but no serious f*kups

drivers door in primer, had a few dings in it previously

car needs to be sold by this weekend will arrange a free tow anywhere in sydney if local buyer

CAR CAN BE REGISTERED!!!!!!! STILL HAS OLD PLATES ON IT SO WOULDNT BE HARD TO GET IT RE REGOD ONCE RUNNING

$3000 no offers.

15032008106-1.jpg

15032008105-1.jpg

15032008104-1.jpg

10042008152.jpg

10042008151.jpg

msg or call 0450239001

Does it have a running engine? If so rb20de or rb25de?

What engine parts is it missing? Looks like theres no gearbox.

Got ne engine bay pics?

And didn't this sell earlier this year?

no engine or box , ill get engine bay pic today

it did sell, to a mate but he has since changed his mind, as it was staying at my house till he moved down from qld, but now circumstances have changed so i said id sell it for him

Ill take the bonnet if you're willing to seperate. PM me if so

no sorry

Do you have an engine and transmission you can sell with it? what happened to the rb20de that was in it?

i sold the box n engine coz i didnt think i needed it, im sure u can hunt 1 down cheap

Can you tell us what engine it originally had in it? If it is a GTS that once ran an RB25DE then i will offer you $1000 for it without the bonnet, wheels or bodykit

no sorry been offered 2k if not gone by tomoro will be taking this offer on sunday

• 2 weeks later...
bump now only 2000!!!! no less. person who offered 2k talk shit then couldnt get it toegther, needs to go by friday!!!!

Mate if you are referring to me (I should hope not), go f**k yourself.

I've had that money waiting since the first day you put that ad up, and you never even got back to me. I was ready and waiting, but no reply and you don't really answer your phone do you.

Douche bag. :laugh:

Mate if you are referring to me (I should hope not), go f**k yourself.

I've had that money waiting since the first day you put that ad up, and you never even got back to me. I was ready and waiting, but no reply and you don't really answer your phone do you.

Douche bag. :sick:

hey bud i dont kno it was u or not but sum1 offered me the money said theyd come n never called or anything ever again, anyways, i thought it was sold to my bros mate but he doesnt want it, so if u want it, let me know. ill pm u :D

This thread is fkn killing me.

I just want to start again with another R32 and here I am stuck with a widebody 1jz/hks gt3040 powered S13...

If only we could come to some sort of swap aggreement :)

hahah i dont need another car!! im cleaning up and selling everything so i can move to qld with no baggage lol

wat sucks the most is im so far away :D

road trip? :P