SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 5

DIOR 33

Hi everyone this cruise will be a day/night cruise meet at the normal spot at 4:00pm on Saturday the 28th June dinner stop will also be included in the cruise

Last week everyone was good except a few but all in all the cruise was good as per last weeks warning it still applys

BURNOUTS, DRIFTING, LOUD STUPID SHIT IN AND AROUND THE SUBURBS YOUR PLATE WILL BE TAKEN AND HANDED TO THE LOCAL POLICE AND A FEW WORDS FROM ME THEN YOU WILL BE BANNED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

As you all saw last week if the police do come they leave us alone because my cruises have a good rep and they have my name and number so if there is complaints i get in trouble!

BANNED :)

WHTUGOT BLACK R33

XDM 123 SILVER R33

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i hereby declare Kellie the Mum of SkylinesAustralia!!!!

looking after us when we are out, making sure we dont get in trouble and punish us when we do...

Hi everyone this cruise will be a day/night cruise meet at the normal spot at 4:00pm on Saturday the 28th June dinner stop will also be included in the cruise

Last week everyone was good except a few but all in all the cruise was good as per last weeks warning it still applys

BURNOUTS, DRIFTING, LOUD STUPID SHIT IN AND AROUND THE SUBURBS YOUR PLATE WILL BE TAKEN AND HANDED TO THE LOCAL POLICE AND A FEW WORDS FROM ME THEN YOU WILL BE BANNED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

As you all saw last week if the police do come they leave us alone because my cruises have a good rep and they have my name and number so if there is complaints i get in trouble!

WHTUGOT BLACK R33

XDM 123 SILVER R33

Now who exactly are you reffering to about this loud stupid shit??

coz my car is quite, everyone knows that:P

and damo that was some nice sushi last time, u gotta show me how to do it lol

on a closed road of course :)

Edited by JDM032

WHTUGOT BLACK R33

XDM 123 SILVER R33

What about those bikers! Ban those bikers from the cruise! :)

:)

I might not make it on the 28th. Got a friend's birthday to attend :)

yes purely for the purpose of testing and in an emergency where you have to use your handbrake to avoid a t-bone crash but dont want to hit anything else but still go around the corner you need and not spin out and hit something else.

yes that sounds about right and i swear officer thats all i was doing, avoiding the crash haha

will be there, with the usual others that are to computer illiterate to come on here themselves, (bloody 32 owners) lol

hmmm, sounds like damo has a bit of skill eh?

sounds like a challenge to me......on a closed private road purely for testing purposes that is.

:D (replace internet icon with drivers license)

yay official whore town open for business!! these threads go off!! 10 pages after 10 days whoop whoop.

dorifto sushi= word combo of the year!! always lol when i hear it

day/night cruise!! awesome will be able to get som good photos as the suns setting!! sexy!

yay official whore town open for business!! these threads go off!! 10 pages after 10 days whoop whoop.

dorifto sushi= word combo of the year!! always lol when i hear it

day/night cruise!! awesome will be able to get som good photos as the suns setting!! sexy!

followed closely by

"high quality beached whale explosion video"