SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 5

DIOR 33

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah but you need a Carby engine... probably blow your muffler to bits if you tried :)

hehe thats why i got a 3 inch straight through, no mufflers or cats lol

and the reason it goes bang it because when it reaches the revs you set it at it cuts the ignition and keeps pumping fuel so therefore wen it ignites BANG

the only reason mine is so loud and always bangs, is coz of the straight through exhuast

Edited by JDM032

i dont care what ppl say whether i have one or not, i got it for fun, and the launch control part too

sorry but how does it help launch control?

unless the driver is suffering from parkinsons and cant stop shaking that right foot at the lights wouldnt you be hitting on that same rev mark everytime :cool:

4wd is better for launch controll :D which of course is never used on the streets :)

i like the flames but dont like the headache that comes with it :D no more next to my ear while i have the window down please that thing can do some serious ear damage.

Edited by Inline 6

sorry but how does it help launch control?

unless the driver is suffering from parkinsons and cant stop shaking that right foot at the lights wouldnt you be hitting on that same rev mark everytime ;)

4wd is better for launch controll :D which of course is never used on the streets :D

i like the flames but dont like the headache that comes with it :D no more next to my ear while i have the window down please that thing can do some serious ear damage.

You can set up idle revs so they sit higher when the handbrake is on, then when you release the handbrake, well you get the idea. Something along those lines anyway. Its like the new GTR launch control

ur pretty much rite damo

it got three dials:

1 for normal rev limiter

1 for when handbrake is up (there is a wire you hook up) im hooking mine to my clutch so i dont have to use my handbrake :D

1 for how fast or slow it misfires

you set the first one to where you want the rev limit

the second one for how much you want it to rev too when the handbrake is up

and third for how fast or slow it misfires

and if people dont want to hear it next to them i respect that and wont do it.

its gonna be an all time of the night (2F2F quote lol)

when he left his beer went off and ruby and his mates asked is that ment to do that and we all said yes

Ha, my mates said a few things about Nathan's car that doesn't do him any favours. I might bring the TLR out on the weekend, then you can hear was a real race system sounds like on a v-twin sportsbike ;)

THEN LETS HAVE BETS ON WHOS ENGINE BLOWS FIRST YAY :P

Or who gets defected first. ;) My money's on Nathan.

I don't understand how people'd wanna do that. I like my toys to be running perfectly and in tune. Abusing your car/bike is disrespectful. I like a good sounding system on my toys, but nathan's system is just offensive and illegal to an overkill level. :banana:

well im already defected

and i dont really care too much about wat your race system on your bike sounds like

im more inot gsx-r and zx6-r's then tlr's and those type of bikes

my car is running perfect and in tune.

i dont car wat ur mates say bout my car ruby coz its not theres, they can say all they want

my system sounds good, the only time it is loud is when i hit limiter.

i dont abuse my car, i drive it how its spose to be to be driven :P

Edited by JDM032

well im already defected

That explains why you abuse your car. Cause you know you'll never get it off defect.

my car is running perfect and in tune.

Keep believing that. :P

i dont car wat ur mates say bout my car ruby coz its not theres, they can say all they want

OK, we will ;)

the only time it is loud is when i hit limiter.

You must have lost most of your hearing by now then if you think its not loud. I'm going deaf, and even I know thats loud. :banana:

Edited by RubyRS4