SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 5

DIOR 33

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now now guys,...what people do to there own car is THERE choice. hell, if he wants a loud ass rev limiter, its his choice.

just because its not up to YOUR standards, doesnt mean its a peice of shit...

i get things pointed out at my car that people dont like, for eg; the retrimmed yellow insterts in my inerior...

i tell them to F**** of if they donr like it, they dont have to sit in it...or look at it!

we are all here on this site for the same reason, to appreciate ours and each others cars, and give a hand when its needed.

so how bout we just do that?

/rant

now now guys,...what people do to there own car is THERE choice. hell, if he wants a loud ass rev limiter, its his choice.

i get things pointed out at my car that people dont like, for eg; the retrimmed yellow insterts in my inerior...

i tell them to F**** of if they donr like it, they dont have to sit in it...or look at it!

we are all here on this site for the same reason, to appreciate ours and each others cars, and give a hand when its needed.

/rant

Thanks Craig, thats exactly correct. No one likes HSVETR but he probably loves his car. and good luck to him.

yeah as i said in the other thread

nath and i have a love hate relationship he loves me i hate him lol

just joking

but ur the one who loves me and i hate you lol :D

i get annoyed easy at people who think they know your car better then you do

and i do these things to be different from all other R32's out there

hence spending more then i can afford buying stuff from japan over this week and next week

and if you dont like it. WHO GIVES A SHIT :) coz i dont

and thanks craig i kinda was trying to say that but woulda ended up with bout a shit load of f and c words :)

there are some people who appreciate what others do to there car out there and not bag em bout it

Anyway ...

Back to this cruise I heard something about :)

The party I need to go to doesn't start until 8pm, so I might push my luck and join the cruise for a bit :)

/rant

hear hear lol... each 2 there own!!! also if i can make it on this cruise i hope no one picks on my car :) my paints not 100% n it needs a few things fixed but i wanna take it out 4 a spin because its been soooooo long n it will b cool 2 check out some other skylines...

i luv my r32 :)

meeeee!! i cant wait.....ahhh a day without the missus and my pups, spent with my best mate in my baby, lookin at lots and lots of beautiful skylines

hmmmmm........sounds like a dream doesnt it?

im bangin to go on this cruz. hahahahahaha

gonna be fun lmfao and im gonna be good the whole way hahahahaha

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*catches breath*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*wipes away tears of laughter.*

ah, youre a funny guy.