SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 5

DIOR 33

wohoo! i just got a new desktop background!

my car is still making that sound....im scared!..meh, it was worth it.

im not just saying this, but i agree with jenkies, it was THE best cruise thus far! Route=FTW, People=FTW, The drive to villies with me, krishy, steve, kell, and the GTR 33 DEFINATELY FTW!......hmmm, maybe thats why my car is pissed at me *thinks hard*

Edited by craig R33

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great cruise Kel! You da bomb gal! :(

Another ;) to the list! LOL :)

I am so going to work on making you that sign Kel! :D:(

Great seeing everyone out. I will post some pics when I get my arse into gear and have a couple minutes free from work.

kudos Damo for the name stickers! :(

1st n 4th pic the best min

1st pic for the mid stroll snap that im sure she's very unimpressed with you about :( usually me getting caught in those kind of posses and the 4th for the focus on my car :( bugger lukes 34 no 1 wants to see that :)

^^^ sorry for cutting you off

Was a good cruise i thought. Lots of new ppl coming out more. seems like everyone was getting along well.

big thanks to kel for organising.

Matt (boostedR) your car is a weapon. Thanks for all the advice you gave me :(

Edited by Luke_ENR34

Just like to say great cruise, it was the first time ive been and it was cool cruising around with the group.

i was hanging around the tail end up until windy point and it was sick seeing everyone boost up the hill.

i would like to thank the people that made me feel welcome, cant wait for the next one.

Once again kellie bravo!!!!! LOL as yes adrian we actually made the whole cruz which was awsum ofcourse goes without saying. Yay by next cruz hopefully I'll have the new turbo, fmic and inectors installed. OMG i can't wait