SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 5

DIOR 33

you have been warned time and time again and you gave me your word at fulham but i guess that was all a lie

*the person doing the burnout was a van heading in the other direction

*if you do turn up yes i WILL REPORT YOU

*im so sick of your shit and so is everybody else

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wat did i do on the cruise??

i drove sensibly until i went onto anzac highway

as soon as i went around that corner i was not part of the cruise so therefore wat i said didnt apply

if i stayed on the cruise i wasnt goin to do anything stupid.

go ahead report me, see if i care, they cant do shit unless they see me doing something :D

like i said b4 i not gonna show up again because i dont want to RUIN YOUR REP LMFAO

wow im banned not gonna stop me from showing up, what are ya gonna do?? tell the cops?? hahahaha

Kell has the respect of quite a few regulars. You've been banned. Deal with it.

go ahead report me, see if i care, they cant do shit unless they see me doing something biggrin.gif

You drive an import. Thats all the reason they need. They have this little thing too called a "database" of reports and complaints. Do the maths.

Edited by RubyRS4

you need to keep out of it you dont know what he said to me at fulham ok

LOL ... someone else needs the Bunny-hug now! :(

Back on topic: I'm busting for a cruise. Got my Stag together Sat night after the turbo swap, and I've only driven her 60kms since. :)

Kell has the respect of quite a few regulars. You've been banned. Deal with it.

You drive an import. Thats all the reason they need. They have this little thing too called a "database" of reports and complaints. Do the maths.

i think u should prob take a bit of kellies advice and stay out of it aye ruby

u werent there either, this is like the second time u think u kno sumthing but u dont

like i said be before WOW im banned, its funny and i am dealing with it but it wont stop me

and yeh i prob am on there comp but im defected for all they can get em for so there isnt really anything else they can do (or is there LMAO)

how the F* can you "ban" someone from driving behind you???

lmao

its public roads, the bloke who's "banned" can drive wherever the F* he wants, whenever he wants, in front or up behind anyone he wants. sure, give police details of hoon behaviour - but do you want to be a "im telling on you" kind of person?? What goes around comes around.

doesnt matter what was said where to whom, public roads mean just that, and you have no right whatsoever to tell others where they can and cant drive, and with whom......................

/end rant

Lol, this just gets funnier and funnier. Come, no one will give a shit, you'll just have Kellie to deal with. Everyone else, come as well. If u wanna be a dick, go for it. No wonder we can't get a car club off the ground.

well tangles it's my f*ing cruise and there have been warnings for the past f knows how many cruises i have organised so if I want to BAN someone for for driving stupid i f*ing will because i organised it and the cops have MY NAME and NUMBER and said to me if there are any complantes while MY cruise is on as i tell them where we are heading then they will come to me and i will be in trouble!

so dont come in and speak like that to me ok!

Lol, this just gets funnier and funnier. Come, no one will give a shit, you'll just have Kellie to deal with. Everyone else, come as well. If u wanna be a dick, go for it. No wonder we can't get a car club off the ground.

thats right because of people like them thats why

hey off topic lol.. but how many cars do you get roughy??

Also i know you tell the cops where your heading etc and i understand why you do it... but any trouble so far eg defects etc??

well tangles it's my f*ing cruise and there have been warnings for the past f knows how many cruises i have organised so if I want to BAN someone for for driving stupid i f*ing will because i organised it and the cops have MY NAME and NUMBER and said to me if there are any complantes while MY cruise is on as i tell them where we are heading then they will come to me and i will be in trouble!

so dont come in and speak like that to me ok!

yeah f**k off kellie

it aint "your" f**king cruise - how do you take "ownership" of a group of individual cars, driving on public roads?

I'll speak to you how ever you deserve to be spoken to. End of story.