SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 5

DIOR 33

yeah f**k off kellie

it aint "your" f**king cruise - how do you take "ownership" of a group of individual cars, driving on public roads?

I'll speak to you how ever you deserve to be spoken to. End of story.

a) she invites people (by posting the thread)

b) she plans the route

c) she makes sure that the police dont harrass the group by making sure that people dont act like morons and put themselves, other cruise attendees and the general public at risk

d) she makes it very clear from the start of the run that if you're going to be a knob, that she doesnt want to be followed.

I think that pretty much sums it up. Shes not going to piss on anyone elses parade, and if you or anyone else want to have a drifting, beer screamer cruise, she won't stand in your way. I think most of us would simply have the good manners to not attend. I for one don't want to go on cruises with cowboys, so thats why I'm with her 100% on this one. Play nice, or get out imho.

-D

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tangles, chill dude ;)

Kell's just trying to say that the cops have taken her details. If anything illegal happens and its reported, Kell is the one who will cop the trouble ... so in the eyes of the law Kell is responsible anything arising from the cruise. Which means in a very strong way, she does own the "responsibility" of the cruise. Kell, just like anyone else, is covering her arse by ensuring the cops have no reason to contact her for any illegal activity ... but ensuring the trouble makers are not invited.

It also makes it easier for those attending, knowing the cops will be laid back if its organised with a good crowd, and good reputation from the organiser.

:blush:

Tangles, chill dude ;)

Kell's just trying to say that the cops have taken her details. If anything illegal happens and its reported, Kell is the one who will cop the trouble ... so in the eyes of the law Kell is responsible anything arising from the cruise. Which means in a very strong way, she does own the "responsibility" of the cruise. Kell, just like anyone else, is covering her arse by ensuring the cops have no reason to contact her for any illegal activity ... but ensuring the trouble makers are not invited.

It also makes it easier for those attending, knowing the cops will be laid back if its organised with a good crowd, and good reputation from the organiser.

Couldnt have said it better. Ever considered a career in hostage negotiation ruby? :D

-D

you know what im over this shit i dont need it

come speak to me the way you have on here to my face then

there will not be any more cruises from me after the one on the 12th of july

you know what im over this shit i dont need it

come speak to me the way you have on here to my face then

there will not be any more cruises from me after the one on the 12th of july

aint got a problem with that ^

I take exception to ppl trying to control others, by saying quite wrongly that they cant do this or do that.

in this instance, cant drive your own car on a public roadway because the organiser of a car-cruise doesnt want you there near them......

you cant "ban" someone from a car cruise, as simple as that, and thats what I take exception

not that I actually give a toss, I havent been on one and I dont intend to, just makes me angry when ppl decide that they are the law and what they say goes.

oh - btw - whether cops have your details or not, you can not legally get in trouble for someone else's actions. thought I should clear that up with you, so you stop stressing :blush:

??? im out of f**king line?

look at yourself.

yes mate, not at one time have I spoken to a female, at any time of my 31yrs, like a piece of dirt

sorry, but yeah I took offence (slightly) to you suggesting I treat women like dirt, I consider that out of line

ANYONE who knows me IRL knows that is so far from the truth.......................

^^ thats funny, in my books, telling a female to ''f**k off'' is talking to them like a piece of dirt.

whatever, this is just going round in circles any way, no point in arguing this whole ''ban'' shit any further imo

I dont care anymore im done like i said

and you did speak to me like shit

and yes, if you are the organiser of an event on public property you are responsable i have been told that by the police from 2 areas

^^ thats funny, in my books, telling a female to ''f**k off'' is talking to them like a piece of dirt.

whatever, this is just going round in circles any way, no point in arguing this whole ''ban'' shit any further imo

SORRY

dont mean to argue

kellie said "so dont come in and speak like that to me ok!"

so I told here where to go, using the dreaded F-bomb word; fact is in the post she was replying to I said nothing offensive or nasty or anything of the sort.

I dont care anymore im done like i said

and you did speak to me like shit

and yes, if you are the organiser of an event on public property you are responsable i have been told that by the police from 2 areas

no I didnt (originally)

fact is, if you hold a public event, and there is a death at said event, the event organiser does not get charged for murder or manslaughter, or anything else. same goes if at said event property is damaged - the event organiser is NOT responsible.

who ever told you this was lying thru their teeth, as it wont hold up with any weight whatsoever in a court of law.

Kellie - my apologies If i upset you. my last day at work today after being fired for being injured, so a bit stressed after 11yrs here. Never mind that.

Fact is you cant "ban" someone from a public event, without lawful backing (ie restraining order or such), and Im simply trying to point this out. I dont know the ppl "banned" and owe them nothing, just giving a different P.O.V.

yeah f**k off kellie

it aint "your" f**king cruise - how do you take "ownership" of a group of individual cars, driving on public roads?

I'll speak to you how ever you deserve to be spoken to. End of story.

**EDIT** just read your last post so decided to edit this out. tangles please take the following into consideration. this isnt directed at you but it might help explain thing a little

kell handles and organises her cruises quite professionally and bit by bit we are building a better reputation amongs the ""import hoon haters""(society) she has personally spoken to police on 4 occasions to help us out and clear our name and keep the defects away. she does it very proffessionally. with the photo shoot we had familys and young children lining up for photos infront of the cars... THINK ABOUT WHAT THIS WILL DO FOR US! they will tell their friends and so on in turn repairing the damage the media, today tongiht and a currant affair has done to tarnish most import drivers. IF we were doing dorifto sushi in the car park like some other clubs it would do the opposite... kel has done us all a very big favour so far by going out of her way to really get sau adelaide cranking recently.

i dont want to ruffle anyones fur here so please take that into consideration im just giving my point of view.

kell doesnt mind if we let our hair down a little once were out of the cbd(city/suburbs) BUT if one person starts f**king around others are likely to follow if there are no repercussions.

ive spoken to nathan on a few occasions hes friendly, funny just has a very happy right foot with loud gizmos to accompanie it. if he did what he did another 400m down anzaks when it was no way involved with the rest of us im sure it would have been 100% fine but kellie did have a talk and leaving the cruise with a dorri bap bap bap!.... well i can see how it could ahve been a bit of a slap in the face for kel.

does the bee R have an off switch?? cant hurt to turn it off for one night a week?

thankyou for listening and please take some of what ive said into consideration.

I love you all.

honestly

please, please, dont take me the wrong way

I dont have a bad bone in my body

some of the things I say may be controversial, but you dont learn if you dont discuss things that are outside your comfort zone

again - apologies to ALL I have offended

an unreserved apology

You all just managed to save your asses - I was just about to get out the ban stick :)

Nathan did not avoid the ban stick though - he gets a 1 week holiday from the forums for being a smartass and annoying so many people.

Everyone just settle down and behave, and we can all get along.

Tangles, thankyou for your unreserved apology to Kellie - very big of you. You were a bit harsh. Sucks you have been sacked mate - can you take action against them?

And as I reiterated to Nathan, people can, will and HAVE been banned from Kellie's cruises. I have to agree with her stance here - she is the one who has gone to the trouble of inviting people, keeping people informed, working out and printing route maps, dealing well with cops, etc etc. What she says goes in my opinion, and will be giving anyone else who behaves poorly a forum holiday too.

puts on Cartman's voice Respect my authoritahhhhh /end Cartman

:D:):P:blush:;)

how do you "police" the part about ppl being banned from cruises?

I dont get it - there is no moral right to the public deciding who can and who cant drive on said piece of road at said time (ie cruise direction / time).... and I was simply voicing my opinion on this.

I did pm an apology to Kellie - but what gets me is the presumption that you "control" who can and cant come on a completely unofficial cruise thats held on public roads, and then, when this matter of "control" is brought up, demand the person who brought it up (ie, me) speak in a different tone (ie, dont talk to me like that).

hence why I came back with F-off, who is anyone to demand of me how I can or cant speak to others? same issue as who can or cant drive on public roads.......

I really should stop. lol