SAU Community

R33 Parts, Tv, Dvd, Best Handsfree Kit, Carbon Fibre Drift Wing

Item:various

Condition:all great

Price:stated

To Fit: R33 S1 and electronical to all

Comments: Pictures coming

R33 parts-

Full carbon fibre drift wing. Not look alike, real carbon fibre. Cost $600 new. No marks, looks brand new

$350ono

Rear centre Garnish sprayed black. Part that says skyline

$50ono

Ash tray sprayed blue that sits in plastic gearbox surround

$10ono

Any car- Speco Tacho, 3 and half " with shift light. Has been installed but not a mark on it. Great working condition. with stand etc.

$150ono

Few other things i will have to find and put pics up for

Entertainment-

Portable DVD and TV Pioneer 7". Looks brand new, NO marks on screen. Comes with box and equipment including AV cable, cigerette plug

$150ono

Portable TV screen with antenna so can watch TV while on go. 7 " screen NO marks, with cigerette plug etc. can be plugged into AUX on CD players etc

$100ono

Lots of LED and neons etc... got water spray LED, undercar, sound effected neon, blue neons 8". Lots of different little things. If interested PM and i will explain best i can. Selling lot together as to many...

NEG

Handsfree-

Prob one of best on market. Over $500 retail. Opened but brand new. This thing has a screen that will upload ur phone book and u can scroll through it with conrtols on steering wheel, make calls, displays msg's etc... Dont spend $200 on the things that put ur call through ya speakers... Get this. Called a MR HANDSFREE BLUE PERFECTION. Never get fined again. For someone who is always on go.

$300 ono

Cleaning out garage as heading overseas in few months and thought would be productive and get a head start on selling. All items can be viewed or posted at buyers expense and organisation. Thanx

• 2 months later...