SAU Community

Best Workshop For Power Fc R33

Haddan_GTR

Hey had a look at the workshop thread that is supplied and it was created 2003.

So thought it would be ok to ask, who knows any one really good at tuning Power FC's in R33's. Want someone with good experience preferably over Frankston way on the peninsula. Maybe Dandenong. For turbo cars i usually gone up to Protek and heard Racepace are good but wondering if anything decent on the peninsula or dandenong area. Any suggestions and help would be great. Thanx PM or post up for everyone

Hey had a look at the workshop thread that is supplied and it was created 2003.

So thought it would be ok to ask, who knows any one really good at tuning Power FC's in R33's. Want someone with good experience preferably over Frankston way on the peninsula. Maybe Dandenong. For turbo cars i usually gone up to Protek and heard Racepace are good but wondering if anything decent on the peninsula or dandenong area. Any suggestions and help would be great. Thanx PM or post up for everyone

The thread is updated as workshops come/go etc in the import market, so its totally upto date.

Either way, GTR & PFC = Racepace hands down, for the extra 15mins from dandy well worth it :laugh:

Thanx guys. Guess racepace it is... A Newb question but for a full tune on dyno with power FC, i understand varies from car to car but can someone give me ball park figure of what to expect...? Thought instead of calling might just ask around also... guessing $500-1000???