SAU Community

Hi, I'm a newbie !!!!!!

Mark R34

Hi Mark,

Welcome to SAU - Your ride sounds sweet - I've not seen too many Red R34 GT-Ts - They are all yellow, blue, white or black hey ??

Anyways, Enjoy SAU and don't be a stranger - Come down to a track day or cruze or two. !!

Cheers,

Originally posted by B-Man

I've not seen too many Red R34 GT-Ts - They are all yellow, blue, white or black hey ??

heaps of silver ones around too B-man!

welcome to the site Mark, your car sounds v.sexy...put up a pic if you've got one! :)

Im a newb my name is Daniel, I just bought a 1985 skyline its a r30 from what ive been reading and has no turbo :D. Im 18 and live in Orange. I dunno much about cars and any help would be cool.

I have been reading past posts and suff and the model I have is old, but hey it only costs me $1000. Any information how I can do some little mods or just plain nformation on my car or skylines, would be welcome.

Ill properly ask questions as they arise as knw nothing :|.

Oh well I may aswell start now, why doesnt it go? I changed the leads the plugs the distbutor cap, it will turn over but wont start, i can smell the petrol but it just wont kick any ideas?

P.S I hope to post a pic soon of my stocky skyline.

Hey SG - Welcome.

You may want to post a new thread in the General Auto section on your 'won't start' problem - You'll get a heaps better response in there.

Cheers, :D