SAU Community

Just bought an R32 gts-t

Chef_32

hey chef, im the guy that came to vicroads and the bank in the grey 32 the other day when you were picking up the car. apparently the right bulb is brand new and the left bulb was taken out to make sure that it was alright, and it was. so it might not have been put back in properly, therefore not coming on. try taking it out and puting it back in and see what happens.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man,

I was the other guy that was going to buy that car!! What did u end up getting it for if i can ask? How much did it cost for RWC? I wasnt willing to buy it without it, i was a bit worried abou the exhaust manifold gasket? Did u get that fixed? Did it end up needing a new windscreen?

Rhett

nah, no new windscreen, i got to get those two chips fixed.

I payed all up $13500 for it, and today in the car i found a reciept from the guys mechanic... i can't read it very well, but the bill was like $1300, i'm going to talk to him about that today.

BTW coco69, i used to hang at glenny but not su much recently, i think i've seen you down there. we'll hook up on the weekend some time....

Oh, and i replaced the bulb last night, cost $7. looks fine now...

i might wanna get the bonnet resprayed, any ideas how much it will cost??? or maybe but a white one on that was in the for sale section...thoughts??

Yeah. the paints sweet except for some stone chips on the front...

The Odometer on the car said around 95,000kms. I'm not saying its been clocked back. I'm just stating the facts.

It's funny how alot of people have cars the look exactly the same as mine. We should all go on a cruise to confuse people... fun with the cops too.

if your HICAS light is coming on at low revs then its time to replace your battery.

Originally posted by Chef_32

yeah, its going pretty sweet. I'm getting another alarm with an immobiliser put in, so that insurance is all sweet.  

The hicas light goes on when i'm about to its reving low (me about to stall)? is that normal???

Sorry to but in guys, but speaking of R32's (I have one too! :-)) Does anyone know where to get some small mud-guards? I have seen some on a Skyline in a pic from the UK. I would like to get my hands on some for my R32 because I unfortunately have a short dirt road that must be driven on to get home :-(

Cheers.