SAU Community

Hey All New Sa Member!

jukic.j

Hey everyone i'm currently living in SA and MAD about skylines.

I love to go out and watch the skylines in motion. I remember shortly after moving to adelaide I was driving with my girlfriend turning onto grange road 8 skylines in a chain flashed past me and I was in awe. I wanted to follow them but we had to be somewhere :)

I love going out and watching skylines if I can find them. I am unashamedly a skyline watcher at this time because i'm too poor tp get my own >.< anyhow I live in Henley Beach just off grange road and I look forward to networking with other skyline enthisisats in the near future!

Currently saving up for one now and looking into all of the aspects of purchasing Skylines as in what to look for insruance etc.

At the moment I drive a 1995 Lancer but hey hold on now it was my first car and it as the best pick of the choices I had ok...

Anyhow the lancer is now my work car because i'm a pizza delivery bitch and i'm probably going to convert it to gas soon due to fuel prices and yeah will eventually be my complete work car once I get my skyline :)

Would love to buy a 34 straight away but I don't think I can wait that long to save enough with my part-time job. I think I will be looking at a 33 for my first skyline.

That should beenough for now yeah?