Model:R33 GTS non turbo

Milage: 79,XXXkms, comes with service books from japan

Transmission: 5 speed manual

Colour: two tone blue silver

Complied? Yes

RWC supplied? Yes

Currently registered? Yes

Price: $13,800

Modifications: KYB SR shocks, Tein springs, 400r front bar, 3M racing cannon, Drift pod filter(HKS adapter), Sony head unit external cord for MP3 player,

Reason for selling: Have a chance to upgrade to a rare r34 non turbo and will do if i can sell this car.

Comments: Car still has over 2 and half years of warranty for Kamikaze motors which is transferable, and almost a year of rego left on it. Smooth car to drive no problems, very clean, perfect P-plate car. More recent pics are coming with the new 400r front bar only installed last week and interior pics etc.

post-22304-1214032533_thumb.jpg

post-22304-1214032583_thumb.jpg

post-22304-1214032592_thumb.jpg

Edited by alex1991s

Price drop $13000.

The cannon is actaully 3A racing(typo)(the car was too loud with the 1st cannon on it in the 1st picture but now has a cannon with a silencer which is much more liveable[in 2nd picture]).

Anymore pics just pm

Car also has:

- Driver airbags and LSD and will have HID's in the next 2-3 weeks.

- Razo pedals

- Razo knob

- Alpine tweaters

- Brand new battery

- 16" Schneider rims

Imperfections:

- Car has a slight amount of paint scratched on the boot, and and a almost un-noticeable amount on the left hand door, if concerned i can get it covered by warranty, haven't been bothered yet.

- The facia is starting to peal as do all S1 33's

Car drives very smooth, very easy and nice car to drive. Barely driven just come up to 1000kms since owning it. Sounds good looks good and doesn't perform too bad at all, perfect p-late car.

post-22304-1214229512_thumb.jpg

post-22304-1214229615_thumb.jpg

Edited by alex1991s

ye man same here just letting you know you wont sell it for that much, i got my old non turbo r33 series II with nismo front bumper and side skirts with 60,000km for 11,500 you wont get anymore than atleast 9500 there are heaps of gtst going now for 10k firm and even lower if your lucky but good good brother

ye man same here just letting you know you wont sell it for that much, i got my old non turbo r33 series II with nismo front bumper and side skirts with 60,000km for 11,500 you wont get anymore than atleast 9500 there are heaps of gtst going now for 10k firm and even lower if your lucky but good good brother

Ive heard various things about what you can get for S1 gts, i know you can get gtst's fer that much but you cant drive a gtst on your p's, plus still being basscily a dealership car with a warranty adds a reasnoble amount of value to the car, the condition of the car is immaculate so its finding someone who wants a clean non turbo 33 with a warranty and some nice mods with lowish k's. There aint many cars like that around, and from what i have heard S1 non turbos are worth no more than 12k from various different people.

• 4 weeks later...

So hard to say what the price of a non-turbo R33 should be and i dont think anyone really knows

Just saw another one for sale for the same price and people were saying it is well priced

Mine is for sale for a little bit less and i have had mixed responses about the price aswell

P-Plate laws are what makes these cars so expensive because they are rare and heaps betta than the typical commodore or ford option

Anyways end rant GL with sale mate