SAU Community

Which Skyline For Yr 10 Formal?

I have a formal closer to the end of the year... and mum and i were wondering what skyline would be the nicest for my year ten formal... at the moment we are not even sure if we get the nice car entry but we are fighting for it...

I'd like to know what you think...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey beccie,

Well if u know SkyGTRline then he took me in his R32 GTS-T 1992. and well it was the only R32 there. and i saw about 4 R33.

So to be honest its upto you wich you you like most. But if i were you id try get my hands on a nice R34 GTR.

Coz your on the Forums it will be easy. Trust me theres some really nice skylines here in Canberra.

just that their all hidden in peoples Garages for some odd reason :D

Cheers, Mark

Heres the link to SkyGTRline's old car (now Sold(still in canberra))

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...08#entry3575408

If you can some how talk the 35 thats getting around Canberra into it you will win the entire formal for the year. Theres always one car each year that gets talked about at all the colleges the next year, in my year it was the bulldozer that carried the couple in its scoop. See, 6 years on and i still remember it haha

If the 35 fails, go in a bulldozer scoop

You should see if Reece is free that night....?? :) Failing that, the open wheeler will turn heads

Hhahahaah yeah mum and i had that plan untill we realised that the open wheeler had no room for anyone and it wouldnt be allowed on the road... :)

YOU WAIT :ermm:

If you can some how talk the 35 thats getting around Canberra into it you will win the entire formal for the year. Theres always one car each year that gets talked about at all the colleges the next year, in my year it was the bulldozer that carried the couple in its scoop. See, 6 years on and i still remember it haha

If the 35 fails, go in a bulldozer scoop

HAahahah the funny thing is that dad works in that area lol

The silver 32 thats in the drive way? It's in fantastic condition and best of all, Free.

*shrug* it seems she doesn't appreciate her beauty like I do! This is a kid who is driving a 34 around on her L's, I should have made her appreciate them a little more and started with rules like "you can look, but you can't touch or sit in the Skylines" until she learnt to idolise them LOL

Beccie, here's one way of looking at it without looking at who likes what body shape.

R32 GTR gives you Substance and Heritage

R33 GTR gives you Substance and more room in the back

R34 GTR gives you Substance and points for being more expensive

A blinged skyline gives you bling

Any normal skyline gives you a normal skyline

Unless your fellow year 10 friends (who I assume you want to impress) understand what a GTR is, then the Substance, Heritage and price is lost on them.

Most year 10 people and girls normally understand bling, it shines in your face. Get the skyline with the most bling you can find is my suggestion.

One suggestion, try to get in and out of your mums GTR rear seats, with your dress and high heels for the formal, with dignity or without exposing yourself. If you can't, may I suggest a 4 door car or the traditional chauffer driven limousine.

If you guys want I can bring mine around for a looksie, I'm only around the corner from you anyway.

Getting out of Recaros in a dress might be interesting though!

mmm i like the idea of the R35 :D

try gets your hands on that and ppl will always talk bout it...

OR!

u can do wot my twin brother did and hire the 'Moonlight Party Bus' :D

it was the best ride at the formal last year and ppl still talk bout it :)

and u wont have to worry bout space, how to get out with out presenting yourself coz its all easy

haha think bout it :)

Cheers, Mark

mmm i like the idea of the R35 :rofl:

try gets your hands on that and ppl will always talk bout it...

OR!

u can do wot my twin brother did and hire the 'Moonlight Party Bus' :P

it was the best ride at the formal last year and ppl still talk bout it :D

and u wont have to worry bout space, how to get out with out presenting yourself coz its all easy

haha think bout it :D

Cheers, Mark

Hey,

Did the 'Moonlight Party Bus' cost much and is it in canberra?? It sounds really good... how many people can we get on it ??

Thanks for the info

Bec

If you want i can ask my mate nicely and he might take you in his R33/34 wide body.. it gets alot of attention at formals, but you would have to talk with him about price tho.. now sure what his asking this year. pm me if your keen and i'll send you some pictures. also does it have to be a skyline ??? maybe find something else or even better check out the members section im sure there would be a few photos of peoples skylines in there.

I think the party bus lives in mitchell as i see it parked in some back lot sometimes, but whether it has moved or turned to rust dust?? I was thinking a cement mixer, but if you are worried about space, you could always get 2 or 3 GTRs exactly the same and go as a rally.

hey Bec,

I found this website giving you the information about the Party Bus, i dunno how many there are in canberra but he went in a yellow one :laugh:

The cost though was aprox $200 in total but they had a few people on the bus and they all just paid $20 each.

But with a massive old skool double decker bus they had to all meet up in Fadden Pines and the bus picked them all up there :laugh:

Ummm also the bus has Neon's, Awsum sound system, Plenty of room to even run around and well its a Party Bus :laugh:

The Bus can carry about 20-30 People. So yea if i was you id get a few friends together and well even if u get 4 ppl thats $50 each, that you guys will always remember for the rest of your lives.

So really its upto you. its a pretty big price but if u get like a few people on the bus at the same time than u just divide the price in between you.. pure Genius.

AND

you will have every one still talking bout it the next year. Trust me, on my formal there were sooo many Skylines that i lost count.

But as i sed before if u wanna go in a Skyline than get your hands on the R35. If you see it parked, stand there untill the driver comes out!

He might think your weird but it will be worth the wait :P

Cheers, Mark

PS: ive attached a picture of the bus for you as well.

post-52606-1214177180_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zezulka