SAU Community

Which Skyline For Yr 10 Formal?

Hey Richard, long time no see. how you been?

It sure was you, Jayce and Goran in the GT-R's (Jon, supafly, and chris in the gts-t's)

It was truly a spectacular entrance and my mates and dates had a ball on the trip out, definantly talked about for a while. Skyline convoy is always a good option :P you would already have three organised :D

last time i do anything for you!

:D

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well its that time... Becs formal is on Wednesday (3rd Dec) and she has decided to go with my GTR. She isn't allowed to take a guy from another school (school rules not mine) and she isn't attracted to any of the guys at her school so she is going solo.

I was wondering if anyone wants to make it a little more special for her and join us to help make a little Skyline convoy. It won't take up much of your time because its not far from home here and its only dropping her at the church beside Trinity Christian School at Wanniassa. We could then go somewhere afterwards if you'd like... a mini cruise, drinks, eats, coffees, catch up.

The only catch is that she needs to be at the church by 5pm - I know its a big ask being so early, but it won't take long and will be fun to catch up after.

All models welcome.

Anyone interested?

last time i do anything for you!

:woot:

That was the next year, and that was pretty awesome :)

Well its that time... Becs formal is on Wednesday (3rd Dec) and she has decided to go with my GTR. She isn't allowed to take a guy from another school (school rules not mine) and she isn't attracted to any of the guys at her school so she is going solo.

I was wondering if anyone wants to make it a little more special for her and join us to help make a little Skyline convoy. It won't take up much of your time because its not far from home here and its only dropping her at the church beside Trinity Christian School at Wanniassa. We could then go somewhere afterwards if you'd like... a mini cruise, drinks, eats, coffees, catch up.

The only catch is that she needs to be at the church by 5pm - I know its a big ask being so early, but it won't take long and will be fun to catch up after.

All models welcome.

Anyone interested?

I would be but I work till 7 :)

Thanks Guys

We're talking this Wednesday 3rd Dec... if you can make it, meet at my place at 4:30 and we can drive via Tuggeranong Town Centre (exciting I know LOL, other suggestions welcome) there won't be many of us, but it will make it a little more interesting.

Thats okay Paul, we'd love to have you come along if you change your mind, its no passengers, so not your "normal" formal run, more like arriving with a mini (ok very mini) convoy to make it a little more interesting.

Guys its really up to you, if you're not here when we leave, we'll understand, no pressure at all. But if you can make it, Bec (and us) will really appreciate it. She's a good kid and the school nearly didn't allow them to have a formal (strange school).

PM me if you don't have my address already. Thanks again :P

Yep, just a drive in, stop and photos as said and drive off. After the last 2 formals my mates daughter just went to, I would refrain from any mischief type behaviour... There has been police in both marked and unmarked at all of them.

The Eddies one that was at Rydges Lakeside ended up funneling all the traffic to the back of the hotel straight into awaiting police.

I just washed the car on the weekend and would like to help out Michele but as with the rest of the guys, I can't finish work early enough.

Thanks everyone, I understand the strange time is an issue.

If those who offered change their mind, I also understand, for those who can make it, we'll meet at my place at 4:30.

hi, thanks for your PM. Im sorry to do this but i cant make it sorry. Something has come up this afternoon so theres no way i'll be able to make it.

Im sorry again. I hope Bec has a great time at the formal.

Good luck.