SAU Community

Sydney Auto Salon June 2008

subie

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm... is blonde still ok with you? :laugh:

brunettes at car shows are few and far between... I think the one we were fighting over was the only one the entire weekend :laugh:

some piccies from ze camera phone!

Paul putting his car on the dyno

img00388fp6.jpg

Carls car on the dyno day 1 (you will also notice the dyne was nicely positioned so we got doused with the exhaust fumes all day :laugh:)

img00394tc6.jpg

Carls car on dyno day 2 (538 kw, and SAU are breathing oxygen rich air once again due to them moving the dyno :P)

img00399au0.jpg

And Carls car.. just chillin :P

img00393mq9.jpg

LOL didnt see this thread...

Great photo guys and I hope you all had fun at AS..So what theme did you end up going with?

Are you guys deaf ??

can someone help me out and tell me who's who?

More than you can afford, Cupcake. :laugh:

IMG_1930.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

Hi Guys,

First of all want to thank everyone that helped in any way to set up the show this weekend. (Doof / Paul especially)

Had a great weekend and I enjoyed the first event with some SAU guys that I've been involved in since joining the forum. Great bunch of guys that I met this weekend. I hope to catch up with you guys on events in time to come as I appreciated all your company at all points of the weekend!

Hugely looking forward to seeing your photos Ian :laugh: Judging just on the one you've put up so far, the rest I'm sure are going to be top notch!

Don't want to blabber on too much but just to finish off, to the people who didn't like Fox Studios, Final Battle will be at Homebush so hopefully you will enjoy it a bit more. I think the quality of cars was quite good, eating facilities were quite good, as was the bar :laugh: Made life a lot easier for me being at that location as opposed to Homebush!! Number's of cars may have been down slighty (?) but wouldn't be too much.

Anyway... bring on the pics! :laugh:

well done guys. I'm sorry I couldn't spend more time at the show, but I had a packed weekend. still I hope the little 32 helped keep the standard up. :laugh: bummer it was running on the low boost setting. I tested on the way home and low was only .9bar, high was 1.25 bar and miles different. probably 40kw + difference.

any pics of the 32 I would love to see some. :laugh:

well done guys. I'm sorry I couldn't spend more time at the show, but I had a packed weekend. still I hope the little 32 helped keep the standard up. :) bummer it was running on the low boost setting. I tested on the way home and low was only .9bar, high was 1.25 bar and miles different. probably 40kw + difference.

any pics of the 32 I would love to see some. :)

Was one awesome car mate. Severely envied that interior! Was something I don't think I'll ever see anything like again for a 32! :)

Nice power figure on "low boost" as well :)

Was one awesome car mate. Severely envied that interior! Was something I don't think I'll ever see anything like again for a 32! :)

Nice power figure on "low boost" as well :)

thanks mate. :)

yeah, it would have rocked on high boost. but, it will be tuned later this week and have some 'real' boost (21psi) wound into it and then we can really see some of it's potential realised. :)