SAU Community

Sydney Auto Salon June 2008

subie

LOL didnt see this thread...

Great photo guys and I hope you all had fun at AS..So what theme did you end up going with?

Are you guys deaf ??

Nah it was alright... being between the dyno and the DB drag, and right behind possibly the loudest gold supra in the world, along with the loudest yellow widebody R32 in the world, I feel ok :)

can someone help me out and tell me who's who?

img2269webbigcopysh9.jpg

Left to Right:

Lauren (LOZR33), Me, Nick (Goldzilla), Ian (XMetal), Yidz, Paul (NSA11N), John (crouching(Kuma J)), Carl

Hi Guys,

First of all want to thank everyone that helped in any way to set up the show this weekend. (Doof / Paul especially)

Had a great weekend and I enjoyed the first event with some SAU guys that I've been involved in since joining the forum. Great bunch of guys that I met this weekend. I hope to catch up with you guys on events in time to come as I appreciated all your company at all points of the weekend!

Hugely looking forward to seeing your photos Ian ;) Judging just on the one you've put up so far, the rest I'm sure are going to be top notch!

Don't want to blabber on too much but just to finish off, to the people who didn't like Fox Studios, Final Battle will be at Homebush so hopefully you will enjoy it a bit more. I think the quality of cars was quite good, eating facilities were quite good, as was the bar :( Made life a lot easier for me being at that location as opposed to Homebush!! Number's of cars may have been down slighty (?) but wouldn't be too much.

Anyway... bring on the pics! :)

ahhh yes the bar! that was fantastic! :(

You all owe me a drink :)

well done guys. I'm sorry I couldn't spend more time at the show, but I had a packed weekend. still I hope the little 32 helped keep the standard up. :) bummer it was running on the low boost setting. I tested on the way home and low was only .9bar, high was 1.25 bar and miles different. probably 40kw + difference.

any pics of the 32 I would love to see some. :)

That's alright, was quite a shame it was a lowish number, but you could really tell the enthusiasts at the show cause they would spend 15 minutes at this car, then just browse over all the others :)

I went up and talked to most people about it when they came and had a look, a lot of them had read your thread actually. Quite a few of them were extremely jealous too :)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha and i was dissing the v35 cause it had a gtr badge on the boot...

i retract that comment haha 500+rwkw thats just crazy!

any more specs on it? didnt get to see it on the dyno :)

Techincally, it is the same engine as the R35, just more powerful :)

The engine was built in the US and to be honest, I didn't read the entire spec sheet... it was massive... :)

Well done guys, good resutls too. and sorry loz. i now know that hot chicks can drive hot cars too. :)

Congrats.

i took a few pics too... took em with phone so they might be a bit shakey...

post-48774-1214225517_thumb.jpg

post-48774-1214225536_thumb.jpg

post-48774-1214225556_thumb.jpg

post-48774-1214225578_thumb.jpg

post-48774-1214225596_thumb.jpg

post-48774-1214225614_thumb.jpg

post-48774-1214225680_thumb.jpg

post-48774-1214225701_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sheaffe

No we did not :(

Not sure why... They were sprouting some crap about payment when I gave them the form, but that was just to have your car digitally imposed over the graph... dunno why we didn't get any at all...

LoL hey guys, thanks heepz 4 the weekend, lol i hope they have the bar at final battle.. Would u believe some guy actually came up to me and said girls cant drive these cars.. what a gronk ay.. It was nice seein use all again and thought it was a much better display..

Take Care..

.. :D Loz..