SAU Community

Sydney Auto Salon June 2008

subie

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD WORK DOOF AND PAUL, looks like it was a great weekend sorry i couldnt make it after all the planning i went and made to get the car ready for the show just to have it all fall apart on me..... the painting plan went out the window and the sale of the old stereo falling through soooooo many times....... im now throwing it back in the ass end of my bitch and saying f@%k itand just sticking with what i have lolz cbf upgrading it atm...... and lack of funds held me back from buying an ecu to upgrade so i can finish the engine mods that i wish to carry out on it so i can actually use the full potential of the new GT3076R turbo i slapped onto the left side of my motor..... instead of running her at a lowly 12psi max....... but hopefully everything will be ready in time for final battle so DOOF plz keep me posted about ur plans for final battle and with any luck ill DEFINITELY see u there

Damn, if your goin for the high power.. i wanted to get my car in.. but its an NA and doubt it will be much help for your high power theme. I just wanted to come in with my system and such for this year, and till i get my full licence aint thinking bout shoving a turbo on.

MRXTCZ

It's only a maybe at the moment, not sure if it's going to go ahead, but we may not need too many high hp cars to keep the title... We need a MINIMUM of 6 entries, and pulling together 6 high horsepower cars at LEAST, will be enough of a challenge :D

well I've had 4 people (you guys basically) already say they will enter, and I'm going to try and bring in a ringer with a tonne of power... Interest is always ten times larger then entries though :D

So we shall see further own the track :)

But my main concern is to dominate that dyno and let everyone know that SAU means business :D

anyone over 300kw is being forced onto the dyno if there is time...

Final battle has invites from all over the country, and they do 3 sets of 3 power runs each over the weekend... last final battle, not one of our cars got on the dyno, but we didn't have crazy power...

These high hp cars spend about half an hour on the dyno for 3 runs pulling out whatever they can, so we have to be something special to even get allowed on!

Yeah John, stop using it as a door stop and make your car as psycho as your cat when it's on speed. :stupid:

...and yes i'd be happy to enter again if we run short on numbers. :D

It's only a maybe at the moment, not sure if it's going to go ahead, but we may not need too many high hp cars to keep the title... We need a MINIMUM of 6 entries, and pulling together 6 high horsepower cars at LEAST, will be enough of a challenge :stupid:

i know someone who will have a 1000+hp GTR ready by then :D

SAU should come out now, final battle should be all bout us haha!

Showstoppers :stupid:

MRXTCZ

P.S .. god damn whats your cat on Kuma, I WANT SOME! hahaha!

Edited by MR_XTC

P.S .. god damn whats your cat on Kuma, I WANT SOME! hahaha!

I swear he's still got some speed left over from his DJing days - gives it to the cat which makes it climb the curtains and run off into the kitchen with my homeless bag! :):)

Have got my new motor.... will be pushing 500rwkw at final battle...

and if i save a little bit more, could bump it up to rougly 600rwkw...

Gonna be fun!!!!