SAU Community

Jun R33 Gtr Body Kit

Hi all,

Any idea where i can source a full R33 GTR JUN body kit from?

Also, how well do these kits fit? Will it still bolt onto all the factory under-body aerodynamic trays etc?

Cheers,

Ian

Thanks. I cant make up my mind whether to go Jun or 400R. I think the 400R bar sits a little higher so its probably a little more practical.

I want those wheels anyway! It was going to be LMGT1 or LMGT3's I was going to get. What do you want for them?

Tracking down a 400R bar is going to be a neat trick too. Id prefer original to fiberglass. I think im wishing...

I want those wheels anyway! It was going to be LMGT1 or LMGT3's I was going to get. What do you want for them?

Tracking down a 400R bar is going to be a neat trick too. Id prefer original to fiberglass. I think im wishing...

rhdjapan.com have the 400R bumpers listed on their site i was looking at them the other day.

Big Mike

dude get the jun :) they r very rare to see and i do admit are up their in looks like the top secret bar and the bar u have already got! pity to get rid of the kit u already have! u wanna sell those front indicators? lol :cool:

Definitley get the JUN

My mate has one and there awesome.

I have the rear pods and i believe there the best of the bunch, I had some sides but they didn't fit. Front is good too

Beware, alot of jun kits may NOT fit properly.

You would want to find a workshop that does them well. Maybe be try psi parts never bought anything from them but i know they make them. Not sure what there quality is like though. And do not buy one off ebay they have lots of them.

I want good quality so I figured going with a genuine JUN bar is the way to go. Most copied "xxxx Style" kits ive seen are crap. I am leaning towards the JUN bar now over the R400.

boostin_r33, I think the nismo lights i current have get removed from the black plastic frame they are in and then put into the JUN bar.

The bar currently on the car is a series 1.5 (like the car), with a genuine series 3 lip and non genuine N1 vents. It does look very nice, except for when it was re-sprayed recently ive discovered they did a crap job plastic welding it so its cracked again. Added to that the retards sikaflexed the lip to the bar so its a bit of a mess.

Can anyone confirm if these aftermarket bars like the JUN and R400 bars still bolt onto the inner guards / under trays like the factory ones? I'd prefer to keep all the aerodynamic aids in place...? I figured the JUN kit consider the car its based on would probably still have all this stuff fit...

I want good quality so I figured going with a genuine JUN bar is the way to go. Most copied "xxxx Style" kits ive seen are crap. I am leaning towards the JUN bar now over the R400.

boostin_r33, I think the nismo lights i current have get removed from the black plastic frame they are in and then put into the JUN bar.

The bar currently on the car is a series 1.5 (like the car), with a genuine series 3 lip and non genuine N1 vents. It does look very nice, except for when it was re-sprayed recently ive discovered they did a crap job plastic welding it so its cracked again. Added to that the retards sikaflexed the lip to the bar so its a bit of a mess.

Can anyone confirm if these aftermarket bars like the JUN and R400 bars still bolt onto the inner guards / under trays like the factory ones? I'd prefer to keep all the aerodynamic aids in place...? I figured the JUN kit consider the car its based on would probably still have all this stuff fit...

I hope your loaded if going a genuine kit your in for a shock, its not needed.

Ring around a few bodykit workshops (ones with good rep) in your area and see if any of them do a mould for a jun. If they do you can bet it will be a perfect fit and good quality.

Im in Cairns. There is nothing in my area. I was thinking UAS for a non genuine 400R bar... but im leaning towards getting a genuine all plastic bar because they are stronger and dont shatter. My car is in very good condition and I dont want to compromise it by putting crap quality parts on it. Everything I do add has got to be an improvement over whats there already.

Ive attached a pic of a clean looking R33 with a genuine 400R bar I like the look of. Genuine does look way better than fiberglass replica's too. Seeing that it bolts together as 2 parts make a lot of visual diference (to me at least).

post-26553-1214470389_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vspec R33

Yeah i came across pics of your car while looking for examples of the JUN kit. Height is an issue as the roads in cairns suck ass. Its like the roads are made for people that drive 4wd's and SUV's. My GTR is a daily driver so i need to keep it practical.

yeh dude get the jun kit lookz heeps better dont see to manya round either check out my car full jun kit as well

It seems the center grill part is part of your bar on the pics in your gallery? The center grill is a seperate part with my current GTR bar, and the mesh sections are seperate as well, whith the badge that clips into the middle. I'd hate to get a bar thats like that and it forces me to having to make up some dodgy mount so the GTR badge can go back where it belongs.

Thats what concerns me about all the aftermarket parts around. You dont know exactly what surprises your in for till its on your door step... and a few thousand $$$ later.

Do you have anymore pics of the blonde? :D

Edited by Vspec R33