SAU Community

Fs Nismo R32 Gtr Turbos

hey ppls,

up for sale are a pair of nismo R32 GTR turbos. THeyre a steel wheeled turbo however am not sure if theyre a bush or ball bearing turbo. Took them off my GTR as im upgrading to much bigger turbos. The turbos are in excellent conditio with minimal shaft play and does not blow smoke. Inspectio is very welcome.

asking 1500 for the pair but am negotiable on price. If u have any questiuons please pm me

hey ppls,

up for sale are a pair of nismo R32 GTR turbos. THeyre a steel wheeled turbo however am not sure if theyre a bush or ball bearing turbo. Took them off my GTR as im upgrading to much bigger turbos. The turbos are in excellent conditio with minimal shaft play and does not blow smoke. Inspectio is very welcome.

asking 1500 for the pair but am negotiable on price. If u have any questiuons please pm me

will they fit a r32 GTR skyline and what other parts do i need to fit.

and will you take 1000 for the pair.

• 5 weeks later...
these were the turbos that were on tais r32 gtr because i think tai told me he got rid of them and gave them to musti or swapped for a single high mount im pretty sure, if they are tais car was never boosted, good luck with the sale buddy

yep the ones off his car... need this sold asap