SAU Community

Pgasa Interclub Dyno Day 2 - 18th Of October

car_fanatica

hey what have you guys done for the max speed and rpms? anything?

also do you have to put the max kws measured?

you don't have to put anything for max speed or rpm if you don't want, its just the standard form GW uses for dyno day events incase the owners of the cars don't want them reved over a certain limit.

Max KWS will be recorded on the day :D

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you don't have to put anything for max speed or rpm if you don't want, its just the standard form GW uses for dyno day events incase the owners of the cars don't want them reved over a certain limit.

Max KWS will be recorded on the day :D

ahh good cos i have no idea with that.. or even what it SHOULD dyno at.

cheers

last year theycame in to autobarn and asked me to help them with with sponsoring the day i got all 4 stores to do it and motul to come to the party to it was a good day

As above guys - call and speak to Lynette. You can either get her to fill a form out, or fax yours through. Payment can be made via cash or credit card, she can do that all for you over the phone or via mail of course.

Also agree - awesome response from you guys. Seeing other japanese candy on the rollers on the day, adds to the environment.

:)

I don't think that is a good idea anyways.

The spots filled up within a couple short weeks last year, and this year they look they are heading in the same direction.

Paying on the day would only be an option if someone pulls out at the last minute, and they offer their position to you.

Alternatively you can pay via credit card, or have a money order sent. Money orders are generally safe, no money is physically lost or stolen. Only catch is it costs you $2 or something for one.. also, Lynette may not accept M/O's, so it is a good idea to contact her first.

Rick.

last year theycame in to autobarn and asked me to help them with with sponsoring the day i got all 4 stores to do it and motul to come to the party to it was a good day

Did u flash yr boobs?

I flashed mine once but cause I got a hairy chest, they was laik 'f**k off'

:P

-D

• 2 weeks later...