SAU Community

Need A New Dh Bike

4dirty2

hey all im lookin for a new DH bike just wondering if anyone on here works at a bike shop an can hook me up

or can reconmend a bike. as i have been riding bmx an hardtail all me life an moving onto duel sus now

been lookin at a norco atomik an think thats what ill go. wat do ppl think of it

hey all im lookin for a new DH bike just wondering if anyone on here works at a bike shop an can hook me up

or can reconmend a bike. as i have been riding bmx an hardtail all me life an moving onto duel sus now

been lookin at a norco atomik an think thats what ill go. wat do ppl think of it

Dan go into Bicycle Express in town just off Pulteny St speak to Benson, know him from way back and he races DH, he can sort you out!!

goto Adelaide Hills Cycles in Mt Barker, any day but a monday, and ask for Matt.

tell him Ted sent you, and hell look after you.

matt is a downhiller/bmxer/skater/all round awesome guy.

i also use to work at that shop.

Im in the industry.... Can get Mongoose, trek and gt.... Also have a 2nd hant GT DHI PRO 07 2nd hand for sale bearly used send us a pm if you need any help...+

Hey mate, I've got a Mongoose Black Diamond Double that has done very very little work. It's got all the good bits. SRAM, haynes nines, hussifelt cranks, headset, bars, chaid guide etc,etc. 8inches of travel from memory, easy to crank due to the suspension design. I'd only want around $2k for it. If you're interested in having a look give us a buzz on 0439685079

Here is a link to the 2007 model, mine is 2006 but has pretty much the same stuff

Mongoose

Hey mate, I've got a Mongoose Black Diamond Double that has done very very little work. It's got all the good bits. SRAM, haynes nines, hussifelt cranks, headset, bars, chaid guide etc,etc. 8inches of travel from memory, easy to crank due to the suspension design. I'd only want around $2k for it. If you're interested in having a look give us a buzz on 0439685079

Here is a link to the 2007 model, mine is 2006 but has pretty much the same stuff

Mongoose

I may have missed something here so feel free to correct me but the new model is only $1999 RRP and cheaper again if you know someone.

Mine was selling for over $3750 at some places. That $2000 on the site is $US even with the exchange rate as good at it is, bikes seem to retail over here for 75-100% more again. Same with MX stuff.

I think it's a 2005 model, didn't realise I've had it that long, price drop $1750

review/specs HERE

Anyway I'm not hear to haggle, if anyone is interested please let me know, price is negotiable. It's a very well spec'd for it's rrp

Edited by Race__24

I might be up for a ride one day, nothing too serious. Like a trip up to Bennets or something. I'd only be able to manage a couple of runs these days, too unfit and it's a looooooooong walk back up. Belair runs might be a goer as well, catch the train back up. Never done it as yet.