SAU Community

Gtr Vs Gtst Huge Difference In Performance?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you being serrious have you ever been in a rwd with 350rwkw? its alot of fun and none of the fun is happining in a straight line.

No, I'm just regurgitating what someone else said. I've never driven a 350rwkw car. :P

Launching is just so much fun, but whatever you do, dont launch with steering angle applied. Only launch dead straight.

Indeed, I only did AWD donuts twice (didnt require antilag to get it going, just rolled into them and slipped the clutch in 1st). Tyres completely stuffed from a total of about 15 seconds of spinning. Ripped chunks off the outside edge of the falkens it was wearing.

I'd imagine an antilag launch and full lock would stuff the cv's pretty rapidly. They probably just pop instantly.

Indeed, I only did AWD donuts twice (didnt require antilag to get it going, just rolled into them and slipped the clutch in 1st). Tyres completely stuffed from a total of about 15 seconds of spinning. Ripped chunks off the outside edge of the falkens it was wearing.

I'd imagine an antilag launch and full lock would stuff the cv's pretty rapidly. They probably just pop instantly.

Be more worried for your front diff :down:

If anyone wants to try it out let me know, i have a spare front diff here for sale!

As my car is pretty standard atm the launch is incredible, When it does have 300-350awkw it will be an insane experience.

A guy around townsville had a bayside blue 32 GTR with the works. Trust 2.7l stroker twin T518Z turbos, alcons and cage. A few years back he took it out and launched it.... from 10,000rpm lol. it was the most incredible sight i have ever freekin seen in my life

I thought you said it was a Trust 2.7l engine, oh well i haven't seen that rig for so long i have forgotten lol, either way i would sell my unborn children for that car

Yeh, the launches are awsome. Years ago the yellow R32GTR from Autostyle ran at EC, it was running 10s all that time ago and the sound of that thing launching. I think it ran a T78, maybe T88. Still one of my favourite cars. The only other thing that has matched it for ferocity was a BD4s built EVO4 that was running an external gate 3037 setup. It was waaaay cool on the limiter launch :ninja:

Hmm yea i remember seeing that thing for the first time in the very first autosalon street car of the year and it was very impressive, it won the comp of course lol

I think one of the most memorable launches i have seen is that purple 2.7l T51R SPL equipped Autostyle R32 GTR with the 19 inch gold Blitz Technospeeds, seeing that thing using Launch Control and Antilag was very impressive to watch

That black one now has the TUFGTR plates. Such an awesome car! Owned by a deadset legend aswel

The yellow one (too fast), still has the winning sticker on the rear window, looks awesome!

Yeh i loved that yellow R32, he wanted 80k or something crazy when i saw it for sale, If it was 30k i think i would actually buy it :thumbsup:

Oh and Weapon, nice car...but can you make your sig pic smaller? :P

Yeh i loved that yellow R32, he wanted 80k or something crazy when i saw it for sale, If it was 30k i think i would actually buy it :(

Oh and Weapon, nice car...but can you make your sig pic smaller? :(

Thats like asking for a penis reduction Roy. :thumbsup::P